Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,561 members, 7,888,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! (7319 Views)

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
I was shocked reading this story!!! If this is true then the end of the world is around the corner!!! Wharahell? !!!

Dear Stella

How are you? Hope you are doing great. I love your blog and I comment most times under anonymous. Please hide my email address. I need advice from you and blog visitors regarding a delicate matter. Please post it as soon as you can because I am going crazy. I think am going to hell.

I once wrote to you about this issue under a post but you didn't enable my comment so I decided to write to you. It all started few months ago. I've been sleeping with my own father. It all started when he caught me in bed with my boyfriend. After sending my boyfriend out he ordered me to lay on the bed and he had his way with me. He said that since I'm a slut because I sleep with men I must as well sleep with him.

The thing that disgusted me most was that I came. I had an orgasm. I knew it was wrong but my body betrayed me. Since then when nobody is home he comes into my room and has sex with me. I begged him to stop but he keeps coming back. He has forbidden me from seeing any man and says he will be the only one to enjoy me since he gave birth to me and owns me.

My problem here is that I'm beginning to like it. I get wet as soon as I see that nobody is in the house because I know that he will come and sleep with me. I want to stop but now am addicted to his manhood and with him I have the biggest orgasms plus he wants to blackmail me with a video he recorded of us where you can see my face but not his. He says that no man will want to marry a girl with a sex tape. Please what do I do? How do I stop him from having sex with me? Will God forgive me?

Please Stella help me to post this. I need advice . Please easy with the insults oo. I'm even beginning to think maybe I should just keep on sleeping with him and enjoy myself after all am not hurting anyone. I like the way he f**ks me and the way he s**ks my pu**y. He has the biggest dick I've ever seen. But what if I get pregnant? Or should I poison his food so he will be out of my life for good? I don't know what to do.

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/12/chronicles-of-blog-visitor-narrative_27.html?m=1
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by sinaj(f): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oedipus Complex sad

I bet it's her step dad

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
@OP john 3:16 says for GOD so love the world that he gave his only begotten son, who so ever believeth in him will not perish but have have everlasting life. "op the bible says come on to me o yea that labour and are heavy laden and i will give u rest, OP confess your sins to GOD and confess to a man of GOD then u will be delivered from the chain that the devil has use to hold your life, give ur life to JESUS and he will give u rest, as for ur father, ure a mature lady, its time for u to take a stand and say NO, anytime he comes close to u, find a way to get him injured, if its a bottle break it on his head and run away, by the time he sees ure becoming violent with him, he will back up, after all 4rm d days of JOHN D BAPTIST, THE KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND ONLY D VIOLENTS TAKE IT BY FORCE, "keep praying and devote urself in the things of GOD, dont worry about ur father, dont kill him, just pray about it and GOD WILL FIGHT YOUR BATTLE FOR U.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Eww yuck. It's still abuse btw "enjoyable" or not
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by olarwhumy6(f): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Seriously, no comment!
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by christiengeorge(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
U need deliverance,beta stop dat rubbish
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
shockedOkay! This is disgusting....lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Dhavids(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
@OP john 3:16 says for GOD so love the world that he gave his only begotten son, who so ever believeth in him will not perish but have have everlasting life. "op the bible says come on to me o yea that labour and are heavy laden and i will give u rest, OP confess your sins to GOD and confess to a man of GOD then u will be delivered from the chain that the devil has use to hold your life, give ur life to JESUS and he will give u rest, as for ur father, ure a mature lady, its time for u to take a stand and say NO, anytime he comes close to u, find a way to get him injured, if its a bottle break it on his head and run away, by the time he sees ure becoming violent with him, he will back up, after all 4rm d days of JOHN D BAPTIST, THE KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND ONLY D VIOLENTS TAKE IT BY FORCE, "keep praying and devote urself in the things of GOD, dont worry about ur father, dont kill him, just pray about it and GOD WILL FIGHT YOUR BATTLE FOR U.

so u sabi preach lyk ds? I doff my hat cheesy
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
shocked

Pray to God wella
U shld even feel disgusted sef sliping wit ur dad

But some men shaa May God help us all
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Fidecoo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
Oedipus Complex sad

I bet it's her step dad
. Merry xmas "LADY Sj" !!! Longest tym.
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Fidecoo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
Oedipus Complex sad

I bet it's her step dad
"merry christmas lady sj". "Longest tym??
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by vislabraye(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Is this story true ?
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by publicenemy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
jiggaz:
I was shocked reading this story!!! If this is true then the end of the world is around the corner!!! Wharahell? !!!

Dear Stella

How are you? Hope you are doing great. I love your blog and I comment most times under anonymous. Please hide my email address. I need advice from you and blog visitors regarding a delicate matter. Please post it as soon as you can because I am going crazy. I think am going to hell.

I once wrote to you about this issue under a post but you didn't enable my comment so I decided to write to you. It all started few months ago. I've been sleeping with my own father. It all started when he caught me in bed with my boyfriend. After sending my boyfriend out he ordered me to lay on the bed and he had his way with me. He said that since I'm a slut because I sleep with men I must as well sleep with him.

The thing that disgusted me most was that I came. I had an orgasm. I knew it was wrong but my body betrayed me. Since then when nobody is home he comes into my room and has sex with me. I begged him to stop but he keeps coming back. He has forbidden me from seeing any man and says he will be the only one to enjoy me since he gave birth to me and owns me.

My problem here is that I'm beginning to like it. I get wet as soon as I see that nobody is in the house because I know that he will come and sleep with me. I want to stop but now am addicted to his manhood and with him I have the biggest orgasms plus he wants to blackmail me with a video he recorded of us where you can see my face but not his. He says that no man will want to marry a girl with a sex tape. Please what do I do? How do I stop him from having sex with me? Will God forgive me?

Please Stella help me to post this. I need advice . Please easy with the insults oo. I'm even beginning to think maybe I should just keep on sleeping with him and enjoy myself after all am not hurting anyone. I like the way he f**ks me and the way he s**ks my pu**y. He has the biggest dick I've ever seen. But what if I get pregnant? Or should I poison his food so he will be out of my life for good? I don't know what to do.

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/12/chronicles-of-blog-visitor-narrative_27.html?m=1

home video....
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by chi4ik4(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
first of all, u need to confess your sin to a trusted man of God. Two; you need deliverance to break the spell. Three; u have to run away from the house immediately. wish you the best.
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Can't be real. Sounds fictitious and manuscripted to me. How can anyone say she enjoys sex with her father and even went further to say she gets wet on sighting him alone. Might not even be her biological dad.

I don't want to even mention her depressing claim of him having the biggest manhood she has ever seen and other absurdity she talk talked about. I wish I never read this crap. undecided

Well, she should confide in someone and see if they can blackmail him. She has to put an end to this incestuous abominable affair asap. She can also secretly filmed them while having sex and edit the video to mask her face then blackmail him with it.

Or arrange with a close trusted friend who won't expose her in a way she would bust them in the act. The man is completely sick.
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by oglalasioux(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
jiggaz:

Dear Stella

Bloggers will come up with a lot of crap just to draw the attention of readers. Which father will threaten to release a video of his own daughter even if he is having carnal knowledge of her? Stupidly cooked story.
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by sinaj(f): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fidecoo:
. Merry xmas "LADY Sj" !!! Longest tym.
xme to u Deco smiley
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by bronzegoddess(f): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
some people will just be cooking up stories
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Eww yuck. It's still abuse btw "enjoyable" or not
Sweetheart, this is c*ck and bull story. It makes no sense. It only happens in po*rn.

Ps: I don't watch por*n undecided
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Csami(m): 1:18am On Dec 28, 2015
A lot of crazy people in the world.
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by tommychow(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Very unreal story. You would be gullible to believe this really happened.
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by Exponental(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2015
create ur own video too. let it look like a rape. don't cooperate.
Re: She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! by jiggaz(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Exponental:
create ur own video too. let it look like a rape. don't cooperate.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? / Two hot Girl Dancing And Twerking On Crazy Jeans With There Big Butt dance Neked / Shocking: Drunk Couple Caught Having Sex In A Standing Position While Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.