Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,474 members, 7,968,318 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:05 AM

Invest In This Revolutionary Patent Idea, No Cash Needed, Make Big Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In This Revolutionary Patent Idea, No Cash Needed, Make Big Money (741 Views)

Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. / Beware Don't Provide Help With Big MONEY On MMM They Are Freezing It / WHAT TO DO: When Your A/c Is Debited, But No Cash Was Dispensed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In This Revolutionary Patent Idea, No Cash Needed, Make Big Money by kamaziah: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
I am sincerely and urgently in need of investors and investor matchmakers.
As an investor matchmaker, it is not necessary that you invest cash directly. All you need is connect business owners with potential investors from your network and if they eventually invest in the business, you get your own cut either as shares or cash.

I have this revolutionary technological idea i have developed, a digital film distribution process, here is a project brief:

******** is an innovative digital film distribution platform. A revolutionary technology offering faster/wider film circulations with strong anti-piracy control and an effective database system all built on a low-cost structure.
Its revolutionary technology makes it possible to digitally distribute films with:
- No Internet/Download required
- No CD, DVD, Bluray required
- No PC, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Phone Required to distribute
- No CD replication, CD jackets nor huge transportation cost
In order to effectively launch this service in Nigeria, we project a total need for a total sum of $400,000 in financing.

But at this point, we are seeking to raise an initial seed capital of $5000 - $10,000 through angel investors, partnerships and loan considerations for prototype production, patent filing, presentation to potential financiers, customers and Licensees, mass production and service roll-out in Nigeria.

It will generate over $250million in Revenue with upto 40% Profit in 1 year.

Upon successful implementations, a BIG ROI is Guaranteed for investors in 1 year.

I am using this medium to call on real investors and entrepreneurs to join me in making this idea successful, technical requirements are readily available. I want to appeal for the support of everyone in cash or in kind no matter how small to raise N1.2m before January 1 so as to book for the prototype production before China's international break. Your little investment of even N1000 is welcomed with guaranteed ROI.

Interested!!! Request an executive summary of the business plan and share it with your trusted partners, friends and families., call or text 08172040760.

I am willing to have a one-on-one meeting with anybody or organizations anywhere in Nigeria. Detail Business Plan is available upon a signed confidentiality agreement.
I need sponsors o.
Signed: Femi
Re: Invest In This Revolutionary Patent Idea, No Cash Needed, Make Big Money by ncolumella(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Well, you sound like you have a revolutionary idea.
I would strongly advise you get a patent first before discussing with any potential investor or sharing out your business idea.

yes I know you need funds to enable you get the patent but don't give out your idea to any potential investors.......investors are hawks.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need The Service Of A Social Media manager?in benin city / How Profitable Is Rice Business / The Monkey Madness (MMM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.