Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,795 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) (1556 Views)

Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / What Were The Funny Views You Had As A Kid? / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by yinkuscious(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
India like other countries are totally obssessed with marriage and some of the time, all for the wrong reasons. A group of people came up with these tongue-in-cheek photos to tivialize some of what they term 'ridiculous' reasons why they get married. Let's see how long it will take Nigerians to come up with their own

1 Like

Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Loooool.....funny creations
Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by yinkuscious(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Continue

1 Like

Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
All no concern me....almost my friends are married still I no send. I no get grandpa again. No neighbour dare to worry abt my status. Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by yinkuscious(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Continue...

1 Like

Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by yinkuscious(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ok, share ur status.. Which 1 do u belong to ?

1 Like

Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Surprisingly some folks in nigeria still practice/believe in the first and fourth pics

1 Like

Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by jhydebaba(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
The sole reason why naija girls consider marriage is money.

1 Like

Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by DGD1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
ass funny as this sounds and look.

no wonder divorce rate is on the rise
Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by Richy4(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
The write up is really funny.
Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by TV01(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
I see absolutely nothing wrong with these reasons - especially within the wider context of what marriage is.

TV
Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by tpiar: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2015
The 3RD to the last (11th) write up made a lot of sense
Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
jhydebaba:
The sole reason why naija girls consider marriage is money.
cos if we wait until we make our own money, we will be too old and no one would marry us.

1 Like

Re: See Some Of The Funny Reasons "Indian" People Get Married (photo) by Arsenate(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Men, the marriage institution is coming under a lot of attack of recent. Allow people to get married for whatever reason they feel is valid enough gaddamit angry

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wear This.. To An Event ? / Brand New Haier Thermocool Twin-Tub Washing Machine For Sale(pix Attchd) / Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.