Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair (2248 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair by 007Gbenga: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Today i was having an argument with a friend on this topic. As we all know the story of Samson and the strenght he had in his hair and what happened when it was cut off.

In Naija we call them dada and we all know what happens to them once you cut off their hair, they instantly begin to fall ill. One of my neighbours actually did this and the child eventually died after a while due to the constant illness. Who really can explain this? I believe there's a spiritual connection somewhere but to what exactly? Good or Evil?

Lalasticlala - please do justice. Thanx.
Re: Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair by brunofarad(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Waiting for answers from the experienced..
Where are the celes and the Cherubiums grin
The. Ball is in ur court

1 Like

Re: Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair by 007Gbenga: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
brunofarad:
Waiting for answers from the experienced..
Where are the celes and the Cherubiums grin
The. Ball is in ur court

I hope someone talks, i really need answers on this one. Even Google no try for this topic.
Re: Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair by Sirpluv: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmm, i cant say, but to me, i think there has to be a strong link, when in my primary school then I had a school mate who kept dreadlock from birth, he carries the hair to school undisturbed...
(maybe the boy's parent had talkd with the principal)

1 Like

Re: Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair by Donniefred(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
My cele blodas . . .please answer, I'm also curious to know grin

1 Like

Re: Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair by barnabas91: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
My own question is that ''why is is that its only the white garment church members that gives birth to 'dada' children?''
how do they do it?
Re: Is Their A Spiritual Connection With Dada Children And Their Hair by 007Gbenga: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
barnabas91:
My own question is that ''why is is that its only the white garment church members that gives birth to 'dada' children?''
how do they do it?

No, not only although its common with them, the neighbours i spoke of were Catholics and they were also igbos. The friend of mine actually had a dada brother.... they cut it off at the age of 5, but before they did it they did a party and of course a ...... to appease the ......, whatever it was they refused to say.

(1) (Reply)

Your WORK Is To Enter His Rest - Joseph Prince / Again... Watchtower Dabbles Into Occultism, Using Occultism Symphony. / Biafra And The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.