Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,121 members, 7,973,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:50 AM

Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. (7003 Views)

See More Photos From Donald Trump's $100 Million Mansion[photo] / BOMBSHELL!!! Donald Trump Vows To Overturn Gay Marriage Says It Is Ungodly / Wikileaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by Badex10(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Awoofuu:get 3GB On Your Glo Sim Now @ #300 And 1GB @ #200….
https://www.nairaland.com/2827311/awoofuu-get-3gb-glo-sim
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by Awoofawo(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

bobo u r a slave jor. unless u dont use internet, own a car, wear foreign cloths, n other foreign things!
na you be slave, no be me and you biko! cool Do you know how many un-song black men and women contributed to made those things you mentioned possible?! Dey there dey form slavery for your lineage na you sabi! cool
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by Awoofawo(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Sometimes you have to sympathise with African people. The leaders are insane and have inferiority complex/low self esteem, and also the west are more concerned about their own interest in Africa. This interest they can't let go. The average African is helpless. He's himself ignorant but who will enlighten him? He grows into leadership and follow the disgraceful step of his predecessors.

If only the West is sincere, Africa will be better. If not... angry
You mind those fools! At the time, the white first made contact with Africa. Africa was far more developed than anything you could point to in Europe and elsewhere! The come and loot, plunder, rape and maimed the continent. Why do the white supremacy alway scramble to eliminate any African descendants that show signs rallying the folks around, they killed Sankara, they killed Bob Marley, etc, they killed and sponsored coups, wars, economy sabotages all over the continent. Why?!

To retain control on the vast resources on the continent without which their own can't never survive cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by niggabrawn(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Thats bullshit, was it not them that caused us to b like this? Who brought abt d indirect rule system? They underdeveloped us and destroyed everything. Stole everything....so they r as much guilty as our leaders. Now I am not trying to justify our leaders bt his talk is racial nd all bulshit. If they turned of d internet for instance who will suffer it more? Them using it as a tool to get icome or an african man who cn liv without a laptop or a phone for hundred years? Actually we are only like this because this is what they made out of their own selfish interest. Caused war in middle east nd blamed it on muslims. God go punish him stupid mouth

1 Like

Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Awoofawo:
You mind those fools! At the time, the white first made contact with Africa. Africa was far more developed than anything you could point to in Europe and elsewhere! The come and loot, plunder, rape and maimed the continent. Why do the white supremacy alway scramble to eliminate any African descendants that show signs rallying the folks around, they killed Sankara, they killed Bob Marley, etc, they killed and sponsored coups, wars, economy sabotages all over the continent. Why?!

To retain control on the vast resources on the continent without which their own can't never survive cool
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by Ozid(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2015
God bless this Donald Trump first he insulted Africa and then Islam and Muslim and now he said Africa shld be recolonized, that's very good of him. The f00ls on nairaland who were praising him when he said he will ban Muslim from entering US wen he is elected let me see whether they will praise him. DT pls only u can come and colonize Biafra I think the need ur wisdom.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by 247NewsUpdateNG: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2015
yomi007k:
I agree with him.
No matter the bad circumstance any continent, race, tribe, e.t.c slavery is never the way out and colonization is slavery and exploitation coated with sweet vocabulary.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by yomi007k(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
247NewsUpdateNG:

No matter the bad circumstance any continent, race, tribe, e.t.c slavery is never the way out and colonization is slavery and exploitation coated with sweet vocabulary.

That's d way u see it. Some people even see having a job as slavery. That's y we're never dedicated to hardwork over here.

I see coloniazation as "training"/"guiding"/ followership.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by 247NewsUpdateNG: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2015
yomi007k:

That's d way u see it. Some people even see having a job as slavery. That's y we're never dedicated to hardwork over here.

I see coloniazation as "training"/"guiding"/ followership.

Training, guiding and followership you say! No master hardly ever trains a slave. He/she only (mis)uses such person(s). You can't acquire guidance from one who hasn't been able to guide himself/herself (police shooting, protest of wrong causes, e.t.c) and followership is only acquired from a leader not a dictator or nepotistic beings.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by chernest2002: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2015
I wish Trump wins cause Obama is so weak in defence approach.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by yomi007k(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2015
247NewsUpdateNG:

Training, guiding and followership you say! No master hardly ever trains a slave. He/she only (mis)uses such person(s). You can't acquire guidance from one who hasn't been able to guide himself/herself (police shooting, protest of wrong causes, e.t.c) and followership is only acquired from a leader not a dictator or nepotistic beings.

No problem, let us continue n our path.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2015
yomi007k:
I agree with him.
Nigeria is a case study... Africa's Fastest Growing Economy.. or so di dthe ignorant and gullible and illiterate were screaming in our ears.. guess what. Ethiopia is now Africa's Fastest Growing Economy.. for 50+ years we have been wearing the title of GIANT OF AFRICA.. a monumental Fraud.. we happen to be the FAILURE OF AFRICA... if the Whites left any earlier.. South Africa would have become a cesspoolof filth and under-development by now 50+ whole years
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by ScotsReferendum: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Colonialism brought incompatible nations. Therefore, for Africa to progress, my moniker must be freely allowed to separate incompatible nations in Africa eg Nigeria.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by PietroRico(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Everything trump said apart from his proposed solution was right.
African leaders are a disgrace to humanity but recolonisation is not the way forward
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
PietroRico:
Everything trump said apart from his proposed solution was right.
African leaders are a disgrace to humanity but recolonisation is not the way forward

Since with all our Harvard Graduates we still don't know what to do but enslave our brothers and sisters.. Recolonization is not such a bad idea.. after all they won't enslave us.. they will simply do the right things to ensure better health, infrastructure, power and security is fixed.. afterall people old enough will tell you that Nigeria was once like London.. brick for brick.. see where we are today because we got independence from the Brits
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by yomi007k(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
voltron:

Nigeria is a case study... Africa's Fastest Growing Economy.. or so di dthe ignorant and gullible and illiterate were screaming in our ears.. guess what. Ethiopia is now Africa's Fastest Growing Economy.. for 50+ years we have been wearing the title of GIANT OF AFRICA.. a monumental Fraud.. we happen to be the FAILURE OF AFRICA... if the Whites left any earlier.. South Africa would have become a cesspoolof filth and under-development by now 50+ whole years

Thank u very much bros for u have spoken my mind.

Dos guys know how to scam ppl with sweet words,as long as dey can be milking u.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by Enahi(f): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Something tells Donald was actually reffering to Nigeria.
Kenya is way better than Nigeria, I think Donald should visit Nigeria and help Us kick Buahri and co out of Aso rock.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by gemale(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
My mama talk am say "if u decide 2 turn 2 monkey, no vex when pple start dey give u banana". Wetin im talk na bitter, unpleasant truth even if e dey painful, na still truth & d fact is WE.... Yes all of us (including me) r 2 blame. Hw? U ask. By our wicked actions (4rm big acts lyk corruption, graft, bribery, nepotism, tribalism, smuggling 2 little acts lyk littering d environment, disobeying traffic laws, vandalism etc) & worse by our inaction (especially our siddon luk, suffering & smiling approach 2 lyf) prompted by fear of losing our lives or possessions. An average Nigerian only defends d truth when it's in his favor. When it's nt in our Interest, it suddenly bcoms a lie. A typical Nigerian utilizes any position of authority no mata hw small he occupies 2 benefit d Interests of those he perceives as his allies & oppress/harass those he dislikes or terms his adversaries hence u find a scenario where 4 example a lecturer threatens 2 deal with (fail) a student because he feels he has bin offended by d student. Nobody cs power/authority as an opportunity 2 render honest service 2 their fellow man. D quickest way 2 D top is 2 b a mindless, sycophantic yes man agreeing 2 everything a superior or more powerful person says or does because dey r always infallible. We truly do not hate d evil acts of our leaders; we hate dt we r nt in d same position as dey r so we wld 'chop our own'. We r so afraid of rocking d boat & breaking away 4rm d status quo. Any new/different idea is labeled wrong even b4 adequate thought & experimentation is given 2 it. We stifle free & innovative imagination in our younger generation 4 getting dey r our future & dey shld nt b lyk us bt dey shld b a beta Dan us. All in all, u, me, dem (leaders), us (Africans) r d cause of our misfortunes.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by johnmartus(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
THIS SO CALLED DONALD TRUMP LACK HOME TRAINING AND HIS LEVEL OF THINKING IS TOO LOW WHO GAVE HIM THE GUTS? I STOP TAKING HIM SERIOUS SINCE HE SAID HE WILL BANN MUSLIM FROM ENTER AMERICA.
Re: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump. by eposho: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
johnmartus:
THIS SO CALLED DONALD TRUMP LACK HOME TRAINING AND HIS LEVEL OF THINKING IS TOO LOW WHO GAVE HIM THE GUTS? I STOP TAKING HIM SERIOUS SINCE HE SAID HE WILL BANN MUSLIM FROM ENTER AMERICA.
Another black man in denial. Don't they ban churches in Saudi ni, does that stop u from yearly pilgrimage.
I will love to c a branch of redeem church in Saudi then trump is a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fascinating Photos Reveal Life In Iran And Afghanistan In The 70s. / European Union Leaders Endorse Brexit Deal / Egypt Court Orders Youtube Blocked For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.