Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,500 members, 7,881,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (93373 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by jennyb(f): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2005
as long as he's getting fatter and fatter....LOL
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by jennyb(f): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2005
I really don't think he cares !!
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2005
jennyb:

I really don't think he cares !!

I am just curious ..I be like say na u dey rape your man...U like it a lot this girl...Naughty head grin cheesy wink smiley lol
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by billie: 1:18am On Nov 28, 2005
okay... i stumbled across this site by accident - thanks google wink - but while i'm here i may as well post.

i personally wouldn't say i'm thin at all, but people nag me when i say i'm not... but that's not the point.
I am currently dating a very very very very very very - you get the idea - very skinny man..... all i can say is, it does nothing for me - feels like i'm sh*gging a skeleton. Unfortunately, he isn't even that nice, so i can't see anything happening. angry But i digress, i think in some ways this topic makes sense... but in others, it is nonsense. When i walk home from work in the evenings, i watch people. just observing. and it's so fantastic, you can learn so much about people without even knowing them. If they're happy, if they're sad, anxious or just p*ssed off. Anyway, back to the subject, most of the time the people i see walking together, are aesthetically opposite... i.e. thin and fat, pretty and ugly. I guess that's what makes love such a beautiful thing..... rolleyes
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 2:47am On Nov 28, 2005
Fat men have better thrust during sex....that is why.....skinny guys only have the d.i.ck
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by loveth(f): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2005
What kind of trust nawaa ooo
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 1:32am On Nov 29, 2005
larger_20:

Fat men have better thrust during sex.that is why.skinny guys only have the d.i.ck

lies people tell themselves

the amount of "thrust" a person could develop depends not only on the fat/thin ness of the man, but the relative size of the woman. If both are extremely fat, there would be zero thrust.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 2:31am On Nov 29, 2005
allonym:

lies people tell themselves

the amount of "thrust" a person could develop depends not only on the fat/thin ness of the man, but the relative size of the woman. If both are extremely fat, there would be zero thrust.

allonym did u read the header? it says fat men vs "thin" girls. Now u tell me, if i am wrong or not.read again....
are u an engineer?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2005
you are wrong. . .please, show me where it says fat men vs thin girls. As an engineer, I've been trained to read the english language, perhaps you are not an engineer?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2005
oh, and in case you were confused, if the man was very very fat, unless the girl or the man or some other person was holding back the person's layers of fat, zero thrust would be developed.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2005
Alloyn what is this >>> " Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men?" Did u see fat vs fat? Re-think..If u r trully an engineer, I will not employ u because u lack communication skills, which is part of the ethical studies to get Engineering Licensing in the United States. B/W I am an engineer too!
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2005
no, i don't see fat vs fat or fat vs thin. So, unless the text is being rendered differently in our browsers, please tell me, what are you talking about?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2005
well if u cant see fat vs fat or fat vs thin..u can atleast see what I am replying..........fat vs fat or fat vs thin can be written in many ways............the header is arguining why "thin" girls prefer "fat" men...not the other way round. This is a simple ABC sentence. A high school kid can change this sentence to many diffrent way and it will still retain its meaning without creating an ambigious meaning, so if u call ur self an engineer, u should see the diffrence. I am not saying ur analysis is wrong..I am saying that due to communication problem..u kinda got me wrong.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2005
ok,

so you are saying that if in the course of posting a reply to this topic, someone said that all fat men are geniuses, my reply must be constrained to only reference fat men and thin women. If I talk about fat men and fat women, or thin men and thin women, then I'm violating the "fat vs thin" ness of this topic?

If so, I apologize for going off topic. So, my proper response to your "thrust" post should be:

allonym:

oh, and in case you were confused, if the man was very very fat, unless the girl or the man or some other person was holding back the person's layers of fat, zero thrust would be developed.

Is that better? Does that fall within the boundaries of "fat vs thin" or am I missing the point of your argument?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2005
allonym:

ok,

so you are saying that if in the course of posting a reply to this topic, someone said that all fat men are geniuses, my reply must be constrained to only reference fat men and thin women. If I talk about fat men and fat women, or thin men and thin women, then I'm violating the "fat vs thin" ness of this topic?

If so, I apologize for going off topic. So, my proper response to your "thrust" post should be:

Is that better? Does that fall within the boundaries of "fat vs thin" or am I missing the point of your argument?

You are entitiled to your own opinion and u have the right to say what u want to say. We r both right in general sense but when you reference someone's posting...u should have made sure u read and understood the topic before corrections.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2005
exactly what is it that I misunderstood? I've posted here before you. You seem to be confused. If your post cannot stand on its own and requires further explanation, then that is up to you to provide. Don't post crap and expect me to read your mind or determine any nonobvious context. You posted something about fat men developing more thurst. . . I posted a counter example, apparently, you only meant they get more thrust with thin girls, fine, I still have a counter example. Your point . . other than you don't like my counterexamples?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2005
U should not have inserted my posting when u made ur counter example..that will settle the whole issue. Inserting my qoute means calling my attention..just like u said..counter argument right? then there is need for counter surport.......
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2005
yeah, i agree that by quoting you, I'm calling your attention to it

however, instead of trying to defend your post based on what I said, you tried to pretend that my post was totally irrelevant.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2005
You started it all , why did u say am telling lies? Read ur first comment again....
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2005
i didn't say you are telling lies, i'm saying that people who claim that fat men can get a better "thrust" are lying to themselves. Now, if you are such a person, then yes, you are telling lies. If you just happen to be putting up that argument and it has nothing to do with you personally, then no, you are not telling a lie.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2005
Such statement should stand on its own....if u belived ealier that you are calling my attention by inserting a quote, then it is obvious that your comment was meant for me. However, now u r saying the statement is for anyone who belives that fat men have better thrust. That is an incomplete statement based on my assertion. U will not make a good engineer from the ethical point of view. Good luck in ur carrer endeavour..
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2005
you are not the only person on this forum. You are not the only person who will read my thread. What if you realized something was wrong and changed your thread to say something else. Then, my reply would be meaningless. I quoted it so that there can be no question what I was talking about. Obviously, you are pretty new here. If I was agreeing with you, I might have quoted you too!
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2005
allonym:

you are not the only person on this forum. You are not the only person who will read my thread. What if you realized something was wrong and changed your thread to say something else. Then, my reply would be meaningless. I quoted it so that there can be no question what I was talking about. Obviously, you are pretty new here. If I was agreeing with you, I might have quoted you too!

If u realize something is wrong in my statement and change it..that is 100% accepted. Even if u try to amend what another has posted, it is 100% accepted. Your posting is a destructive criticism. Get it?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by allonym: 4:10am On Nov 30, 2005
how is my post destructive criticism? It seems wrong to me to let someone delude themself. I suppose to the person suffering from a delusion. . .it would seem like destructive criticism. . . since they already have a warped view of what is right and what is not.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by larger20(m): 5:44am On Nov 30, 2005
I dont need to redefine destructive critism. Consult your dictionary.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by TaliTali(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2005
I bow to you all kiss
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by loveth(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2005
huh
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by mamba(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2005
this topic should have been "why do fat men prefer thin girls?" the fat men are usually rich and run after the thin girls with their irresistible fat wallets..
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by loveth(f): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2005
That is true,but lets answer we see.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by IAH(f): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2005
mamba:

this topic should have been "why do fat men prefer thin girls?" the fat men are usually rich and run after the thin girls with their irresistible fat wallets..

Exactly! Especially those fat Igbo men.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by mamba(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2005
igbo men? well, i guess they get the thin girls cos they are ready to spoil them with money anytime.. they are usually very generous when spending on ladies.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by loveth(f): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2005
abeg not igbo,but yoruba men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.