Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,340 members, 7,943,844 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

White Owned Magazine: 'all White Men Must Die For The World To Live'. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White Owned Magazine: 'all White Men Must Die For The World To Live'. (632 Views)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Owned Magazine: 'all White Men Must Die For The World To Live'. by panafrican(m): 2:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Kind of weird

For the World to Live, All White men Must Die or Disappear…Salon Magazine

From Salon:

The future of life on the planet depends on bringing the 500-year rampage of the white man to a halt. For five centuries his ever more destructive weaponry has become far too common. His widespread and better systems of exploiting other humans and nature dominate the globe.
The time for replacing white supremacy with new values is now. And just as some whites played a part in ending slavery, colonialism, Jim Crow segregation, and South African apartheid, there is surely a role whites can play in restraining other whites in this era. Beneath the sound and fury generated by GOP presidential candidates, Fox News, website trolls, police unions and others, white people are becoming aware as never before of past and present racism.

Admittedly, this encouraging development is hardly the dominant view. To the contrary, given the possibility that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson or one of their ilk might become president, white supremacist ideology seems to be digging in harder than ever.

I don’t take this lightly. Once upon a time I foolishly thought that there was no way that Ronald Reagan could get elected president. Lesson learned. Now is the time to start contingency planning for intensified resistance to mass deportations of immigrants, atrocities against Muslims and extreme danger to African Americans.

Hard as it may be for propaganda-conditioned whites to grasp, global race-based capitalism is not a system of the past with lingering effects. It is a living, breathing organism of the present. It is a unitary thing. It is therefore not a good thing with warts. It is one thing. The “good” things always comes packaged with the “bad” thing. The mechanics of how it often works has a name: grand bargains.

The mother of all grand bargains is the U.S. Constitution which accommodated slavery in several ways, including the notorious three-fifths clause. While the Constitution was by no means the first grand bargain, it solidified a pattern that continues to this day. The New Deal, as Ira Katznelson demonstrates in his book Fear Itself, was another grand bargain that combined “progressive’ achievements such as union rights and Social Security with reaffirming the power of Dixiecrats and the institutions of Jim Crow.

Read more @
http://www.thepcgraveyard.com/2015/12/27/for-the-world-to-live-all-white-men-must-die-or-disappear-salon-magazine/
Re: White Owned Magazine: 'all White Men Must Die For The World To Live'. by sukkot: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
hmm
Re: White Owned Magazine: 'all White Men Must Die For The World To Live'. by NakedEve: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nonsense.

Whoever wrote that shd be jailed.
I will do all within my power to protect the white man.
Re: White Owned Magazine: 'all White Men Must Die For The World To Live'. by panafrican(m): 3:55am On Dec 31, 2015
NakedEve:
Nonsense.

Hello NdEve. Maybe the author of this article realized the days of the Eden Garden are long gone due to the White man's activities throughout History. grin
Re: White Owned Magazine: 'all White Men Must Die For The World To Live'. by gatiano(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
You will be going to hell with them. not the bible or religious hell. You can't help or protect them. the only thing you can do is follow them to burrow back into their caves.
NakedEve:
Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Syrian Refugees Not Going To Arab Countries? / At Last, US Accepts That Russian Airstrikes Against ISIS Effective / Donald Trump In Scotland: 'brexit A Great Thing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.