Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

K Michelle Drags Her Stalkers, Blogger And People Violating Her Privacy To Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K Michelle Drags Her Stalkers, Blogger And People Violating Her Privacy To Court (566 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend / Check Out The Photo K Michelle Shared On 'no Bra Day' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K Michelle Drags Her Stalkers, Blogger And People Violating Her Privacy To Court by creebhills(m): 4:17am On Dec 28, 2015
K Michelle's Nude Photos were leaked online on christmas Day and in response to that, she has announced on friday that she will be heading to court to get justice against bloggers and people violating her private Policy.
She also seeking justice against stalkers that has threatened her.

she wrote:
What was meant for my bad yesterday actually turned out for my good. For over 4 months now I’ve been stalked and threatened. I’ve spent now over 32,000 on an investigation. I’ve remained quiet and prayerful. Thanks to certain blogs who handed over the email addresses to help in this matter and other trackable sources.

ALSO READ:
OMG!!! K Michelle's naked Photos Leaked on Christmas Day:http://www./2015/12/omg-k-michelles-naked-photos-leaked-on.html

Source:http://www./2015/12/k-michelle-drags-her-stalkers-blogger.html

Re: K Michelle Drags Her Stalkers, Blogger And People Violating Her Privacy To Court by superken(m): 4:22am On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: K Michelle Drags Her Stalkers, Blogger And People Violating Her Privacy To Court by creebhills(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
superken:
grin

why you laughing at her

(1) (Reply)

Actor Fred Amata Says White Hair Is The New Six Packs / Top 10 Most Successful Artist Of 2015 / The Most Anticipated Award In Nigeria,The Headies....With photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.