Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,773 members, 7,948,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

There Is A New Movie About Christ, "Killing Jesus"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A New Movie About Christ, "Killing Jesus"! (585 Views)

The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) / 10 Things You Really Don’t Know About Christ / The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is A New Movie About Christ, "Killing Jesus"! by sinkhole: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2015
I am not a very great writer and could not get a great title for this post cheesy
There is a new movie about Christ that is just premiering in America and a lot of Nigerians may soon be watching it with a lot of hardline Christians showing it to their followers. I said hardline, because some of these Christians think that only they will make heaven and all others are destined to hell. Those Christians will tell you to run from the Muslims as fast as you can and if they have the opportunity, they will not hesitate to shoot an identified Muslim. They are actually not very different from BokoHaram or ISIS!
Now, the most interesting thing about the movie I just talked about is that the actor who acted Jesus in that movie is a Muslim shocked His name is Haaz Sleiman, he was born in the United Arab Emirates and raised in Lebanon! He said when he told his mother he will be acting Jesus, his mother said to him "Bless you, my son, for playing our prophet, peace be upon him."
Guys, we can live together, no need to kill each other for God. He has the power to kill us himself if He wants!
Picture of Haaz, acting Jesus is shown below and you can also read more http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2015/march-web-only/its-honor-to-play-him.html among many other places!

Re: There Is A New Movie About Christ, "Killing Jesus"! by chinae(m): 5:50am On Dec 28, 2015
He did it for the fund, not for oneness.

############
Tell this to your muslin brothers; u guys are really built for piss.
Re: There Is A New Movie About Christ, "Killing Jesus"! by sinkhole: 5:53am On Dec 28, 2015
chinae:
He did it for the fund, not for oneness.

############
Tell this to your muslin brothers; u guys are really built for piss.
Im not a Muslim and the site I gave up there is a Christian site embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/01/16 / OK I Will Follow The Rules And Regulation / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.