Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,074 members, 7,890,544 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fanicially Stable Guy Needs An Independent Adventurous Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fanicially Stable Guy Needs An Independent Adventurous Lady (624 Views)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Mid 30 Live In Lagos Need An Independent Lady For A Relationship / Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fanicially Stable Guy Needs An Independent Adventurous Lady by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Hi I'm Dave, a gentleman and financially stable. I need a sexy, independent yet lively and adventurous DRAMA FREE lady within Lagos for a purely sexual relationship. Kindly note, I don't do Paid Sex!
Call 08050323510.
Re: Fanicially Stable Guy Needs An Independent Adventurous Lady by MRBrownJ: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
bro, you say you dont do "paid sex", yet here you are advertising for something that ONLY "paid sex" ladies would accept. lol!

3 Likes

Re: Fanicially Stable Guy Needs An Independent Adventurous Lady by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
bro, you say you dont do "paid sex", yet here you are advertising for something that ONLY "paid sex" ladies would accept. lol!
[size=8pt][/size]
There are a few ladies that yawn for such adventures but are not confident enough to be open about it. But descretly, it sure happens everyday. Apparently I am patient.
Re: Fanicially Stable Guy Needs An Independent Adventurous Lady by MRBrownJ: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
artsdeighodalo:
[size=8pt][/size]
There are a few ladies that yawn for such adventures but are not confident enough to be open about it. But descretly, it sure happens everyday. Apparently I am patient.

here is what you have to understand, ANY lady in Nigeria (and i do mean ANY) can get laid whenever she desires... and sadly, since Nigerian men are desperate for toto, ladies have decided to use their cootie cat to either A) find a good husband or B) enrich themselves.... or both!

so, on a forum like NL, you will really have to offer much more than what the majority of desperate men in here are offering, if not, then you will simply be viewed as a "loser" like them guys, and quickly be dismissed..... or contacted by fraudsters and undercover ashewos (who will ask for gifts before they open their legs)

3 Likes

Re: Fanicially Stable Guy Needs An Independent Adventurous Lady by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

here is what you have to understand, ANY lady in Nigeria (and i do mean ANY) can get laid whenever she desires... and sadly, since Nigerian men are desperate for toto, ladies have decided to use their cootie cat to either A) find a good husband or B) enrich themselves.... or both!

so, on a forum like NL, you will really have to offer much more than what the majority of desperate men in here are offering, if not, then you will simply be viewed as a "loser" like them guys, and quickly be dismissed..... or contacted by fraudsters and undercover ashewos (who will ask for gifts before they open their legs)
wink
Re: Fanicially Stable Guy Needs An Independent Adventurous Lady by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In Need Of Intimate Sex Chat / . / A Note To My Jewel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.