Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding (2258 Views)

Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex / Please Help, My Guy Married My Ex Babe / Guy Leaks Pussy Shape That Made Marriage To Be Cancelled (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding by Ussyyn(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
He Leak£d the ph0t0s and videos just to tarnish her image and stop her wedding. See Full PHOTO + VIDEO HERE >> http://www.melogist.com/chai-guy-l3aks-ph0t0s-and-video-of-his-ex/

Re: Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding by JudgementHammer: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2015
This one no matter again these days o. U knw whether na pusssy nigga be her hubby sef? E fit be say na dating-accidental pregnancy rapidize dia marriage. Except she dey pretend to be holy mary to her hubby na hm dis one go work.
Re: Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding by habeeblai244(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Checkout

WWW.NAIJAPALLY.Tk
Re: Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding by gamaliel121(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2015
Nice facial expression....
Re: Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding by missKiffy(f): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Choi

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / End Time -see Dress A Girl Wore To A Party Showing Her Full Br***st / I Wanted To Surprise Her But She Rather Surprised Me... Napep Rider!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.