Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,993 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (331950 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:10am On Nov 12, 2012
@Airpure,
I also like the fact that you know fried foods will "slow" you down, you don't need to phase them out completely(Life's short)they should just be considered a treat and then be consumed sparingly.
*HG likes her plantain but she "works" hard for the priviledge to eat dodo. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Airpure(f): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2012
HG yea its a diet tea just using it to help me detox.

Thanks guys . Wishing every1 a fab week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2012
modath:

Agaba, *come out come talk ya own oo, you wan scatter family?? smiley
Na I don't want to. cheesy grin

HG darling, you know You are the best so no worries cheesy wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2012
70 elevated push ups
3 mins plank.

Modath watch out
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2012
modath:
*HG likes her plantain but she "works" hard for the priviledge to eat dodo. cheesy

Ha!!! You caught me right on tracks babe! I love am no be small, but anything outside 3 slices is overeating in my world.

Agaby love, you know I cannot cast you out forever.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2012
agabaI23:

Modath watch out

Watch out ke I nor dey enter road again.... Didn't I tell you I don leave your bros alone? shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Ok I'm a bit new to this Post. Current weight is 105kg and Target weight is 75kg. Now that's a whole lot to lose but I know I'll make it. I'll be posting my daily log so y'all can encourage me. Plus my workouts is usually in the evening cuz of my tight Schedule. Ok
7:am...... One Grapefruit
7:30am.... One boiled Unripe Plantain with small palmoil + a mug of Green tea
11am ..... One Large Apple.
By 8pm today I should put the concluding part of the Log.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Welcome Yinx, wishing you a very nice stay on this thread. What is your height?

Logs for today

BF 1.5cups rice + 3 slice plantain + dried fish in stew.

Snacks - 1/2 glass yogurt, 1 handful peanuts, 1 small apple, 1 medium slice pineapple.

Dinner will be poundy, ewedu soup and dried fish. (have you had craving for poundy before friends, its high for me cos I took it yesterday too.)

Exercise - 54 mins with Jillian BFBM (I pulled through with so much anger + sweat). *I am always angry with that woman but I have refused to leave her alone, even P90X2 looks cheap not to talk of leslie or cathe. But I know they all have their place*. Tony Horton is the director of P90x and not Bob Harper as I always thought.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Airpure(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hi guys.

So I ve been on the Internet all day researching weight loss n all even in meetings. smiley N I ve decided to go on a low carb hi protein diet.

Can u guys please educate me on Nigerian foods that are high in protein?as majority of our foods contain loads of carbs?

For swallow I ve decided to stick with honeywell wheat to replace garri n pounded yam

Wats can I Eat as substitute for rice? Is indomine healthier than rice?

Damn I love this thread.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Ha!!! You caught me right on tracks babe! I love am no be small, but anything outside 3 slices is overeating in my world.

Agaby love, you know I cannot cast you out forever.
I know because no one can do it the way I do. Besides I love You plenty come put jara sef.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
modath:

Watch out ke I nor dey enter road again.... Didn't I tell you I don leave your bros alone? shocked
Mody, who be my bros You dey talk about?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
agabaI23: no one can do it the way I do.

Do what? Lemme know before you remind me of my bad mind.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Airpure(f): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
Brunch : vegetable salad
Dinner: fist size wheat with okra soup n fish
Water: about 1liter
Workout : 1 HR walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Do what? Lemme know before you remind me of my bad mind.
Must everyone know? Haba! Was that the only thing in my post hun?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2012
100 elevated push ups
3 mins plank
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2012
@airpure welcome...well indomie is a worse option for rice cos it contains lots of starch ad bad fats...buh u could reduce ur rice quantity, fill up ur plate with salad and maybe beans or moimoi, ull get filled quicker. so u'lleat the rice in a healthier way,d less often too. cutting out foods completely may mak u crave for them and overeat....welcome
grin grin grin grin

p.s get used to d catfight between hourglass nd agaba nd now modath. it probably helps them bur more calories...all the activity wink grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2012
Hello everyone,i hope you are doing good.I have been silent for a while.Please how is Ronke doing?I haven't seen her logs in a while now.
Hope she is okay?
@all
Well done and thank you for all the infos.God bless.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Airpure(f): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2012
taitee: @airpure welcome...well indomie is a worse option for rice cos it contains lots of starch ad bad fats...buh u could reduce ur rice quantity, fill up ur plate with salad and maybe beans or moimoi, ull get filled quicker. so u'lleat the rice in a healthier way,d less often too. cutting out foods completely may mak u crave for them and overeat....welcome
grin grin grin grin

p.s get used to d catfight between hourglass nd agaba nd now modath. it probably helps them bur more calories...all the activity wink grin

Awwwwwww thanks a bunch.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hi all, not a day of too much activities both body and mouth. Fasting dey and continues. See you when am through.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
agabaI23: Mody, who be my bros You dey talk about?

The "cluefull" one of course.

@taitee,na so we see am oo,how for do na?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
modath:

The "cluefull" one of course.

@taitee,na so we see am oo,how for do na?
All me brothers got clue so which one are you referring to my dear?>
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2012
I'm sorry I could nt complete my monday log but here you go.
3:pm: One medium tangerine+ a cup of boiled rice and one small beef
5:20: I worked out for one hour 20mins and its broken down like dis
Treadmill=20mins burnt 254 calorie
Full body Trainer:20 mins burnt 234 calories
Skipping:100
Bike 5mins burnt 55calories
Then I lifted 7.5kg dumbells 10reps of each arm... Was breathless wen I finished
Situps I did 50reps
7pm: One American pear.... The one that tastes like apple

Tuesday

8am.......6 tablespoons of oats with 3crowns milk

11:30am: One American Pear
12:30 noon...One Medium Sized roasted plantain
4pm..... I ate 60naira Bread

Tuesday winkI'm sorry I could nt complete my monday log but here you go.
3:pm: One medium tangerine+ a cup of boiled rice and one small beef
5:20: I worked out for one hour 20mins and its broken down like dis
Treadmill=20mins burnt 254 calorie
Full body Trainer:20 mins burnt 234 calories
Skipping:100
Bike 5mins burnt 55calories
Then I lifted 7.5kg dumbells 10reps of each arm... Was breathless wen I finished
Situps I did 50reps
7pm: One American pear.... The one that tastes like apple

Tuesday

8am.......6 tablespoons of oats with 3crowns milk

11:30am: One American Pear
12:30 noon...One Medium Sized roasted plantain
4pm..... I ate 60naira Bread

Tuesday
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2012
Airpure: Hi guys.

So I ve been on the Internet all day researching weight loss n all even in meetings. smiley N I ve decided to go on a low carb hi protein diet.

Can u guys please educate me on Nigerian foods that are high in protein?as majority of our foods contain loads of carbs?

For swallow I ve decided to stick with honeywell wheat to replace garri n pounded yam

Wats can I Eat as substitute for rice? Is indomine healthier than rice?

Damn I love this thread.

I think you shld ditch that Honeywell wheat* and buy the wheat grains urself from the market and grind it there and then.....

As for foods to help u loose weight, increase ur fruits and veg... Eat more unripe plantain boiled tho, wheatbread, oats, brownrice....(Tho its tastes like crap), low fat milk, if u must eat carbs, include lots of vegetable. Eat more white meat and fish.... I'm battling with my weight too and I can't wait to get them off my body cuz I wanna look good plus people have promised me size 10 dresses if I shld trim down... So there's lite @ d end of the tunnel jor!!! *smiles*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
hey guys, am loving the level of activity i see on this thread. I can see we are all doing great.
Welcome to all the newbies.
@ronky how you dey? Hope the morning sickness has eased. Come out and say hi to us oh. Oluite is aking of you already.
@all: i am taking it one day at a time oh. It has not been easy for me,compared with my first pregnancy and so i have put off exercise for a while but hooing to resume very very soon, maybe next week. My baby is a very good kickboxer oh jab, punches, hooks, round horse, upper cuts....., name them, she does them all. Hmmmmn, the sad part is that i have added quite some weight as against what i thought and planned to gain. I am now 97 and am only about 24 weeks oh. That is one of the reasons i must resume workouts quickly so that i dont over gain the weight oh. Around the time i got pegnant, my weight fluctuated between 89 and 91.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
agabaI23:
All me brothers got clue so which one are you referring to my dear?>
My bad shocked.. I thot Aunty Pa's hus was your bros ooo..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
modath:
My bad shocked.. I thot Aunty Pa's hus was your bros ooo..
grin grin
You too like that man walahi cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
The difference is seven up
Fat is a monster

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 15, 2012
Wednesday's Log

8am
B.fast: 2servingspoons of ewa Agoyin and Pap( the pap contains no milk/Sugar)
11:30 am: 1 large size Apple + 75cl of chilled table water.
4:50pm: 1 boiled semi-ripe plantain+ one Serving spoon of Ewa Agoyin
Exercise: 1+ (5:20pm- 6:55pm) and it consisted of 20mins on d treadmil( brisk walking + 1 min fast run), 20mins on full body trainer, I dint count my skips. 20 sit ups and I did small exercise for my hip(10 reps)

7:30pm-------- One semi ripe plantain( boiled) with one satchet of pure water. Mind you I drink water like a camel so I don't really guage d amt I drink daily.

@TrimandTrendy, I think my height is 5ft7in if nt more sef....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2012
Today
40 mins running
3 mins working
100 elevated push ups
3 mins plank

Life's good LG
Lets go LG
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2012
agabaI23:

Life's good LG
Lets go LG

What is it with this post paid adverts?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2012
Hour_Glass:

What is it with this post paid adverts?
You are missing me badly hun. I miss you too. Lets meet in at Hilton central area.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2012
Chaircover, you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.