Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,038 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (331952 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 3:22am On Jul 31, 2009
Exercise: 700 skips ,50 press ups , 50 squats and mount climbin for like 30min

Breakfast : One slice of bread
Lunch: bean/corn n dodo
Dinner : boiled plantain/veg stew

Water : 1.5L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2009
31th July 2009

weight : 125 embarassed embarassed embarassed 5pounds down.

Exercise : 500 skips ,50 press ups ,100 squats and 45 min swimmin

Breakfast : watermelon
Lunch : rice and veg stew
Dinner : bean/corn / dodo and 3 cookies

Water : 2L

@Trim

plz tell me wat went wrong, I was suppose to lose 10 pounds.I stopped pizza,cake,ice cream,can drinks eba,amala ,cheese, alcohol blah blah blah but still i cant lost 10 pounds !!!
Well i like the way i am now i must confess but there is every possiblities i might gain the 5 back dat was why i wanted to go down by 10. Ok plz just tell me wat is wrong with my diet,i guess it might be dodo and rice but if i stop eating rice and dodo,wat will i be eatin nao ?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2009
hi dear.

Was the 5 pounds over one month?
if so, then you still tried. Some people lose weight slower than others, everyone's metabolism isnot same.

What you should do is focus on trying to lose another 5 pounds this month. The journey might be slow, but what is important is getting there, because some dont get there at all.

You can stop the dodo, cos it contains lots of oil, and then ensure to eat the rice in moderation.

this month however, i would suggest you increase your water intake to 3.5 to 4 litres per day.

Congrat dear, a lot of people want to even lose 1kg, so i hope this spurs you to try harder next month. If you lose 5 monthly, by the end of this year, you would be down by 20!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by amosexy: 2:05am On Aug 02, 2009
trimandtrendy:

hi dear.

Was the 5 pounds over one month?
if so, then you still tried. Some people lose weight slower than others, everyone's metabolism isnot same.

What you should do is focus on trying to lose another 5 pounds this month. The journey might be slow, but what is important is getting there, because some dont get there at all.

You can stop the dodo, cos it contains lots of oil, and then ensure to eat the rice in moderation.

this month however, i would suggest you increase your water intake to 3.5 to 4 litres per day.

Congrat dear, a lot of people want to even lose 1kg, so i hope this spurs you to try harder next month. If you lose 5 monthly, by the end of this year, you would be down by 20!!!

Thanx so much trim .
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2009
@amosexy, another thing i forgot to mention. initially, when you start your strenght training exercises, you build muscle which weighs more than fat. So you might actually lose more than your weighing scale actually tells you. So it is also important to measure your inches, waist and thigh circumference, etc. You would notice that you have lost inches around those areas!!!

I am sure a lot of people have already told u that you lost weight!!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2009
Wow. Where did everyone go? No one trying to lose weight?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by BOMANY: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2009
help am breastfedding mom my son is just 7month and i have gain much more weight help me
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2009
Hi trim.what do u know abt the calorie contents of Bole( roasted plaintain) and Sweet potato? how good are they for a weight watcher or someone who is trying to lose weight
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2009
I have been eating a lot of those o! Meanwhile, my weight loss journey has been slow but very steady.I have lost a total of 6kg after 3months. i now weigh 79kg from the 85kg i started with.Thanks to u trim.

My food log for yesterday is

Breakfast: Four akara balls and water

Lunch. Bole

Dinner: NiL

Total water intake: 4 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by denny4ril: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2009
weight can even be lost without dieting. it is possible!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sweetjulie(f): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2009
you can check http://sweetjulie-healthiswealth..com/ out you will be surprice at what you will find out about lossing weight.its not all about diet and exercise
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by TINAOGE: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2009
I am tinaoge, I some much like the topic but since August u guys stopped posting.

I don't know my actual body weight but I think about 90kg. I wear 18 down and 16 up. I am 5.4ft, my hip is 40inches, waist 40inches, shoulder 18.

My goal is to reduce my body weight especially my hip and waist.

My log for 9th Septemeber is

100 skipping
60 squatting
20 press up

Breakfast: Small plate of jollof rice
Luch: 1 apple, watermelon and cucumber
Dinner: Boiled yam and palm oil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
awww, i had to go search far and wide before i got hold of this thread. its so sad that we let it lose its momentum sad embarassed.
i have to admit it really helped me in watching my food intake and exercise more cos i know i had to report here with glowing results at the end of the day. but now that i'm not posting here anymore, i noticed that i eat unhealthy and definitely don't exercise anymore embarassed cry (except you want to count long walks).
to OP trimanttrendy and everybody who made this a success, lets bring back the the flare this thread once had and help one another stay fit and healthy
cheers smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
monday 2nd nov,2009

breakfast rice, stew and fried plantain

lunch nil

dinner eba and vegetable

snacks in between cookies, soda (coke)

water consumed approx 1.5L

exercise nil embarassed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
today 3rd Nov, 2009
breakfast beans and fried plantain

lunch 2 slices of bread and butter

dinner yam porridge and veggies

snacks nil

water apprx 2L

exercise nil embarassed

finally summoned some courage to check my weight and i found out i was still a couple of Kgs short of 50. but at this rate am going, am gonna tip the scale someday embarassed cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2009
yaaaayyyy!!!! okay. i will start today then.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2009
thanks smiley kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
yesterday's log

Brunch rice and stew

dinner four slices of toasts and margerine

water > 2L

exercise none
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2009
ydays log:

Breakfast: nil
Lunch: Rice and chicken
Dinner: Suya

Water intake: definitely less than 1L
excercise: nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
B: salad and chicken

lunch: Beans

Dinner: asun

water: 3.5 litres

exercise: nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2009
B. boiled eggs x 2
L: vegertable soup with stew and meat
d: 2 oranges and two garden egg

water: 4L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
yesterday,

b: 2 eggs
L: stew and meat
d: Fish peppersoup

situps: 200
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2009
I like whats done here so I am hooking up. I want to lose 4 kg by 31/Dec/2009

I am Sammiejo.
I currently weigh 82KG and I am 1.62m tall.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2009
@sammiejo
welcome to the club smiley

@trimmandtrendy
i noticed a lot of protein intake in your diets (esp in yesterday's log). is that healthy undecided

@topic
i've been out a lot and not eating regularly (mostly junks embarassed). all the exercise i get is long walks around town. will post a comprehensive log by the end of today

cheerssmiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
11/11/09 Log.

5:35-6:05am jogging and 50 situps

BF: 1 serving of oats plus milk, I fried egg + 1 slice of Fried yam and two slices of Water Melon.

L: One wrap of Eba and Otong soup with 2 pieces of Fish, 1 slice of Water Melon, 2 slice of beet root and 2 table spoons of Salad

D: YAm pottage plus two pies of medium sized tripe,goat meat pepper soup, one slice of water melon, 2 slice of beetroot and 2 tablespoon of salad

Snacks 2 cups of tea and 4 pieces of cracker biscuits.

OMG, I never knew I ate this much.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^ you can cut down on your food intake. all you need is determination
@topic

today's log

Breakfast jollof rice and fish

lunch more j/rice, garri much later was real hungry embarassed

dinner yam porridge

snack chocolate (mars and snicker bars)

water 2L

exercise tried situps but felt a bit rusty
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
Today’s log

Breakfast rice and stew

Lunch garri+ g/nut

Snack plantain chips

Dinner eba + vegetable

water 2L
Exercise jogging for 15 mins, 20 sit-ups, 80-crunchies

This is the first time I’ll be doing any real form of exercise in weeks (if not months). My chest burned, stomach cramped and I got tired fast. But it’s not enough for me to give up tho, my body will just have to get used to it all over again cool

Cheers smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Kenjo(f): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hi All, I'm Kenjo.

Really interesting thread. I'm 5.6ft tall and currently weigh 76kg. My goal is to lose 4-5kg by Feb 2010 and maintain thereafter

Log for 16-11-09

Breakfast - 6.00am :2 dries figs and tea

Snack 9ish: 1 Apple, tea and 4 slices TUC biscuits

Lunch - 1.00pm: White rice and 1 piece chicken

Dinner - 7.00pm: Eba & Egusi soup

Exercise - ten minutes brisk walk (each way) to station morning/evening

25mins Kickboxing Aerobics & 10 minutes on stationary bike - 6.00pm - 6.45pm

My weakness is I love food too much!! But aim to control potion size and hope that combined with exercise I'll lose some weight over the coming months. I started working out and watching portion size 9th Nov 2009.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Kenjo(f): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
Log for 17-11-09

Breakfast - 6.00am :2 dries figs and tea

Snack 10.00am: 1 Apple, 1 banana & 1 fig

Lunch - 12.30pm: White rice and 1 piece chicken

Dinner - 7.00pm: Beans & 3 slices of dodo

25mins Kickboxing Aerobics  - 6.15pm - 6.40pm
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Kenjo(f): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
Log for 18-11-09

Breakfast - Nil

Lunch - 13.00pm: 1 carrot, 1 banana & 1 fig

Dinner - 7.00pm: Beans & 3 slices of dodo

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by beninman1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
You may wish to check out www.fatstripping.com.
A useful weight loss review site with feedback.

A definite advise i would give is to avoid eating late. Anytime after 7pm is late in my opinion.
If you fancy eating heavy, go for a heavy lunch and then a very light dinner or give dinner a miss altogether.
Drink loads of water - It helps and purifies the systems. There are more useful articles on fatstipping.com site

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.