Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,627 members, 7,951,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (336532 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hour_Glass link=topic=282744.msg9779 :-988#msg9779988 date=1324054994]
*sniffs* did someone just come out of hiding or something?

Waiting to see just the hair
[/quote]
Na was not hiding. Travelling between job posts and too wanted to allow my broken nose heal well. I am almost there.
You were missing me in silence tongue
Hope your nephew is ok now?

Anj[quote author=AjanleKoko:

Started weight training this week, which didn't go well, as I seem to have pulled a muscle in my back. Laid up for a few days embarassed
Start gradually next time. 2-5kg will be a good start. Remember to warm up before touching anything. Get well soon
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
Everybody stay in the vehicle!!!

I am resting today, not really a choice but AF showed up with lots of cramps, almost kept me useless today so much I could not get my reward of a permed hair after a year and 4 months of going natural. I will try some stretches tonight maybe it will ease my pains.
Noticed cravings for food too but it was moderated as much as possible. Have a nice weekend darlingsssssssss,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 1:20am On Dec 18, 2011
Hour_Glass:

Everybody stay in the vehicle!!!

I am resting today, not really a choice but AF showed up with lots of cramps, almost kept me useless today so much I could not get my reward of a permed hair after a year and 4 months of going natural. I will try some stretches tonight maybe it will ease my pains.
Noticed cravings for food too but it was moderated as much as possible. Have a nice weekend darlingsssssssss,

Am in the same boat with you jare!!!! wink wink wink! thought it was only me, not doing anything to night, i need a break, lest i forget, checked my weight today, lost 2 pounds this week, and am so bloated. Have a lovely weekend too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2011
Hi All,
hope we are all doing well

@ML,status update?
@La madame la HG,looking forward to the pix.

Been battling the cold and some minor illness but its all good now.ciao.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
Those are the pics both at 3 months after complete scrapping and 1 year 3 months of regrowth. It wasnt that simple, so much temptation, but I did it anyway.

ML where art thou now o
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2011
I will be removing the pics this evening.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
Seen everything

long hair you have
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2011
@HG,
Say what,I love the profile pix with the shorn hair,it looks quite good. am sold. Am getting my hair cut in the new year. My hair is damaged and I've been begging for rogaine from people abroad for ages, no going back.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
@modath,
the honest truth is that there is nothing like low cut on any head.
1. There is a chance for varieties.
2. You will love ur locks, ur curls and short feathers
3. You pour water anyhow you want it.
4. You will def look 5 years younger
5. It a way of changing your look after a while.

It has really been an adventure for me, but there were too many people asking too many questions too, are u sick? Is something wrong? Is it spiritual, lol? And so many more questions but to crown I was bored and wanted my extensions and long braids back, so I had to grow it back. And now when am bored with the long hair again, I cut. The hair wont hold me ransom anymore.
No long thing my dear, cut the hair and let fresh air blow you small abeg.

123, that ur compliment dint shack me enough,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hour_Glass:

@modath,
the honest truth is that there is nothing like low cut on any head.
1. There is a chance for varieties.
2. You will love your locks, your curls and short feathers
3. You pour water anyhow you want it.
4. You will def look 5 years younger
5. It a way of changing your look after a while.

It has really been an adventure for me, but there were too many people asking too many questions too, are u sick? Is something wrong? Is it spiritual, lol? And so many more questions but to crown I was bored and wanted my extensions and long braids back, so I had to grow it back. And now when am bored with the long hair again, I cut. The hair wont hold me ransom anymore.
No long thing my dear, cut the hair and let fresh air blow you small abeg.

123, that your compliment dint shack me enough,

angry I did not see the profile pix sad
Show me

I love the short hair wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
No profile pix o, I think modath was referring to the one above.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2011
Oh Ok
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
Logs for Today

18 minutes basic bootcamp
Day 24 of the bootcamp challenge

After this bootcamp challenge, I think I should be strong enough to start 30DS with JM, may the powers that be help me out, I need all the motivation, now that am bit stable with consistency. At least this is better than what I used to be.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2011
Hey all, sorry i have been quiet
@ HG: presemt ma. I missed workouts on friday though. But i did on saturday and sunday. But i missed your pix oh. Do i have another chance of seeing it please?
@ajanlekoko:sorry about the injury,it'll get better with time.
@agaba: good have to know that ur nose is better and that you can resume footie
@modath: my sister, good to know that you are better now and is back to business. The cold is really dealing with us all, but i enjoy it when i am working out indoors as i barely sweat. Even though i alway workout with my fan on.
@ronky:wow, congrats on the 2lbs loss.we are getting there gradually.
Logs for the past days
17/12/11
day 5 on level 2 of 30 day shred, banish fat boost metabolism
18/12/11
day 6 on level 2 of 30 day shred, banish fat boost metabolism
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
welcome ML, sorry except I have ur mail addy. Well done on ur workout for the two days, you can do it. If I may ask, this banish fat boost metabolism is cardio isinit?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
@HG: thanks dear. My email is mightlovemm@gmail.com, i be expecting it.
Yes, BFBM is pure cardio.its jilllian michaels and last for almost 50 minutes
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2011
logs for 19/12/11
day 7 on level 2 of JMs 30 day shred. Was so so tired so couldnt do more than that. Hope to do more today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thanks all. I am back to normal, and should resume my exercises today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
Sup guys <sneaks in quietly and looks round>, back from my time away. wink

Had a lot going on in my personal life the past couple of months hence the absence. Thank God things are better now.
Funny enough did not have time to check in, even to lurk so I've just had a quick browse of the last 10 pages of the thread to get a picture of where peeps are at, and I must say I'm impressed with the motivation going strong here. Well done folks!

Exercise wise, before I took a break from here I was really struggling to get with the program once again and my head was def not in the right place. Glad to say I'm getting my mojo back and my head is back in the right place. The cold winter has really kicked in here so double motivation needed to get out of warm bed at 5.30am to exercise! Also it's now dark here by 4pm so no more outdoor walking etc, so i'm really relying on my Jillian and Tae bo DVDs to keep me in shape

I first thought about coming back in January cos it's the start of a new year etc,  But like HG mentioned, it's just really another month and I don't want to eat my way thru December just cos it's a festive period and everyone here is stuffing their faces with chocs and mince pies grin  sensible eating and portion control is the way forward.

So yeah, back to logging for me. Oh and Captain HG, watch your back cos I'll be giving u a run for your money on that ultimate bootcamp Tae bo <looks at it lovingly on bookshelf> grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
Tuesday 20th Dec

Exercise: JM Yoga meltdown 30mins

Food:

Wholewheat muesli with milk
Rice,stew and fish. 1 boiled egg
Plantain (need to cut down on this!)

Grapes

Drinks:Water, black coffee
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
Good to have you back. Good your head don correct. Welcome back
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hey guys, how was your weekened?

Babs2011 good to have you back.

Log for yesterday>>>>> 42 mins 10pounds slimdown extreme core with Chris Freytag ( i had to push myself through wink wink)

So my meal for the week, would be youghurt, mixed vegetables that i would be having for lunch for the rest of the week, a slice or two of whole wheat bread, potatoes and fruits, not forgetting water and maybe a little bit of RICE, wink wink lets see what the scale will read at the end of the week. grin

Hour Glass, i think i am the only one that did not see your picture oooo undecided undecided cry smiley smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
wooooowwww!!! Good to have you back barbie, oh I mean General Barbie, how can I ever dare you in bootcamp. I bow o, powers that be.
We take a break when the cage breaks @all
trying to change my workout to morning, since shopping and xmas prep makes me very tired in the evenings now. But alas, I woke up with a news of a very sick baby this morning, so no workout today again. Tomorrow will always be better cos am too tired for comfort tonight.
Sleep tight all.
@ ronky I will def get across to you. Sweetheart how far?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hour_Glass:

wooooowwww!!! Good to have you back barbie, oh I mean General Barbie, how can I ever dare you in bootcamp. I bow o, powers that be.
trying to change my workout to morning, since shopping and xmas prep makes me very tired in the evenings now. But alas, I woke up with a news of a very sick baby this morning, so no workout today again. Tomorrow will always be better cos am too tired for comfort tonight.
Sleep tight all.

eeeyah pele, i wish the baby a very quick recovery, i dey oooo, dey try my best to loose dem weight, grin grin grin, take sofery shop oooo, wink wink wink i got to the mall yesterday and i just grew tired of shopping even when i had not started, i just bought few things and headed back home, it is not easy shopping for christmas oooo,i got my remaining stuff online. i am still thinking about what to cook that day sef.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
yayyyyyyyyy, good to gave you back babsie. We have missed u so?much on this thread. Thank God that everything is ok now.
@HG: wish the baby quick recovery oh and ake am easy for the xmas shopping oh. Dont over work yourself oh.
Logs for today 20/12/11
day 8 on level 2 of JMs 30 day shred, 23 minutes of turbo jams cardio party.
Good night all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
babs2011:

Sup guys <sneaks in quietly and looks round>, back from my time away. wink

Had a lot going on in my personal life the past couple of months hence the absence. Thank God things are better now.
Funny enough did not have time to check in, even to lurk so I've just had a quick browse of the last 10 pages of the thread to get a picture of where peeps are at, and I must say I'm impressed with the motivation going strong here. Well done folks!

Exercise wise, before I took a break from here I was really struggling to get with the program once again and my head was def not in the right place. Glad to say I'm getting my mojo back and my head is back in the right place. The cold winter has really kicked in here so double motivation needed to get out of warm bed at 5.30am to exercise! Also it's now dark here by 4pm so no more outdoor walking etc, so i'm really relying on my Jillian and Tae bo DVDs to keep me in shape

I first thought about coming back in January cos it's the start of a new year etc,  But like HG mentioned, it's just really another month and I don't want to eat my way thru December just cos it's a festive period and everyone here is stuffing their faces with chocs and mince pies grin  sensible eating and portion control is the way forward.

So yeah, back to logging for me. Oh and Captain HG, watch your back cos I'll be giving u a run for your money on that ultimate bootcamp Tae bo <looks at it lovingly on bookshelf> grin grin

welcome back.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hour_Glass:

Sleep tight all.

Sick baby,you too, angry,this weather is the pits,my baby girl has taken over from me but she is a tough little thing and is just taking it all in her strides,she promised me she will get well quick,go to Blessings' salon to get her hair done with the beading on,all before xmas so she could wear her "foin dwess" and am holding her to that. lipsrsealed

N.B===The hospital was filled to capacity, and 80% were kids,whats going on, lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hour_Glass:

Sleep tight all.
I am cool babes.
That baby will get well in no time. I can predict it is gastritis. Most kids below six are vomiting and stooling now and this is the season. It will last till about Feb, peak in January.
God's grace

Get your ORS ready and get ready to join CHER when you can't handle it anymore
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
I pray a quick recovery to all these babies. My lil girl is also running temp here and son threw up just this evening  sad there is this 'winter vomiting bug' going round here too!

Thanks guys for the welcome back. Good to be home smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2011
agabaI23:

I am cool babes.
That baby will get well in no time. I can predict it is gastritis. Most kids below six are vomiting and stooling now and [b]this is the season[/b]. It will last till about Feb, peak in January.
God's grace

Get your ORS ready and get ready to join CHER when you can't handle it anymore

season that is quite strange anyway. I was so scared for the baby yesterday, she was pale. She was later admitted at the teaching hospital sha but she very much better now after the line was set for her yesterday, hopefully she should be discharged today. Mum is a colleague and friend, the baby is my god-daughter.

Logs for today

13 mins basic bootcamp
Days 25 and 26 of the bootcamp challenge (2 days more)

Thanks for the concern my people. Shopping is something else, my mumz stuff had been putting a lot on me lately. That is why there is lots of shopping already and there will be lots more today. Wish me luck cos there is LEGffic jam in the market and stores these few days, I wish I had done all these last week sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2011
Good the baby is doing well. Yes this is the season of gastritis and children's emergency is always busy with vomiting and stooling. she answered 'present sir' like many other kids at the hospital lol

How your own body? wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:49am On Dec 21, 2011
agabaI23:

How your own body? wink

You know you are darling. Am good and sharp shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.