Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark (1252 Views)

Why PDP Lost Ondo – Kashamu / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by owukpa(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
He said, ........."When the PDP lost the general election in March, I decided that I will maintain and remain silent until...."
READ HIS FULL SPEECH HERE>>>>>>>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/12/i-decided-to-stop-talking-in-senate.html

CC: seun, lalastical

Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by edo3(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Him get choice?

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by zico530(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by ruffhandu: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2015
If this is true then he should resign let another man replace him for the seat is not a place of quietness.

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by wordcat(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2015
And you're campaigning to go again

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by redcurry(f): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2015
smh. this is serious. if he really said that. so u were sent there(thou u sent urself ) to keep quiet? our political leaders are really funny.smh. The only thing they know how to do very well is to open their mouth and spew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by fhelihx(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2015
After rulling for so many years..

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by busuyem: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Clueless senator.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by lawydewy(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2015
Thank you sir! God will pay you the way you served Nigeria as a SP!

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by permsec: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Keeping shut makes you a weakling sir.

You are representing a group of people from ur state, remaining mute means their voices aren't heard at the senate.

Criticise, but it should be constructive. Move on election has come and gone. Even GEJ has moved on.

Lets not cry more than the berieved.
Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by Omololu007(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
owukpa:
He said, ........."When the PDP lost the general election in March, I decided that I will maintain and remain silent until...."
READ HIS FULL SPEECH HERE>>>>>>>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/12/i-decided-to-stop-talking-in-senate.html

CC: seun, lalastical
this man is so stup!d for making a foolish comment like dis
Re: I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark by chernest2002: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Mark have his reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The N5.6m Wristwatch Senator's Daughter Got From Her Mum As Gift / Bristow Helicopter Gone Missing - Channels / PHOTOS: See The Big Gift Airtel Gave Prof. Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.