Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,217 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me (700 Views)

Married Woman Who Had Oral With Man Severally Says She Don't Want Sex. See Why / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me by emmydon9010: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Pls pals. I need ur advice on what to do on this matter. My girl friend is pregnant for me and she is trying to get rid of the pregnancy after I have pleaded with her to keep my baby that I am ready to carry full responsbility of the pregnancy and take her in as my wife. She called me on saturday to tell me that she can't nt keep it Because she is too young to keep pregnancy, that she will get rid of the a pregnacy in two days time and this morning she called me to help her get somethhings but the things she is ask me to get look like things use in doing abortion e g [lam orange,hakawah and small shout] I have ask several times I hope u don't want get rid my baby because am comfortable with the things she ask me to get for her and she said no that is not up to anything but still I do not believe her because I have told her I that I will not involve myself in anything called ABORTION and she have been that I must be the one to get those things for her and I am affraid and confuse on what to do. Pls advice me on what to do. I am 25yrs old while she is 19yrs old
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me by Imortal001: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Beg her, if she no agree, wash ur hand from anything called abortion..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me by ronald4lif(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2015
What do you do for a living and do you have the financial wherewithal to carter for her and the baby?

Are you ready to marry her anytime soon, like before she put to birth?

How about her own future and education. At 19 she has no business keeping a baby especially from someone she isn't married to. Having that baby is capable of putting her future in jeopardy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me by kaziblake(f): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Are you financially capable of taking care of her and the baby.
Is she in school
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me by ElDaIllest(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2015
well when we talk about premarital sex it will be as if we have something else in mind...well there's no need flogging a dead horse right now...not in a situation like this, maybe she's too scared and ashamed to keep the baby, at this point you should involved a trusted third-party preferably an elderly... let him/her talk sense into her cos what she's about to commit is murder and shell get to live with it maybe for the rest of her life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me by hungryboy(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
The time were you dey dance shoki on top am, you no call us make we come do three some,

Now were story don enter u come dey ask us for advice,
Guy, that one na your cross,
Carry am alone
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me by Pheals(f): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op if she die nko... Go to her parents and make it known to them that u are responsible for it... And marry her u are 25yrs now

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do ? / When A Rich Man Wants Your Babe! / My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.