Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) (2836 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by luxoire(f): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
Atreus:

Em,em,ok. I like boobs in general,i think they're great,i mean,damn,they're a friggin work of art! But,i'm completely faithful(so far),and so the only boobs i'm entitled to are hers. That doesnt stop me from being appreciative.

hahahaha typical male view - what is teh fascination of boobs? they are just 2sacks of human tisuue that fill up with milk during pregnancy / breast feeding

what is it about her boobs?

and when you say faithful so far - how old is the r/ship? smiley pardon my nosiness
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Atreus(f): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2009
About the boobs,it's a guy thing. We've been together for over a year now(i think. . Lol).
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by luxoire(f): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
Atreus:

About the boobs,it's a guy thing. We've been together for over a year now(i think. . Lol).

that a guy thing too - they never seem to remember - these dates alwyas seem more important to women lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by iice(f): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
luxoire:

that a guy thing too - they never seem to remember - these dates alwyas seem more important to women lipsrsealed

I have that problem. . .can't remember these dates undecided

Lastly. . .his eyes and eyebrows cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Atreus(f): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
what else do i like? Her lips. They always look soft and luscious(i dont even knw how she does that-make-up,i guess,but it's so subtle i dont even realize it;she just looks great all the time). They're like some exotic fruit,peachy nd pouty nd . . . damn!
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2009
I like his

Height
Baby face
Lovely smell
Quite nature.

He's is crazy about my
Boobs
Hips
Face
Smile
Walk

Damn, he has a right to.
He's ma hubby. kiss
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by spikedcylinder: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
Myself? My big head.

Her? I think she likes the big head too.

Pun intended? cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Secretz(f): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
I like:

His lips
His facial expressions
His hands
His bum bum
The head   tongue
A secret one I can't say. . .   grin

He likes:

My alluring smile
My lips
'slim athletic body'
My teeth.
My nipples lipsrsealed
Sex appeal. . . .                     grin
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by luxoire(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

I like:

His lips
His facial expressions
His hands
His bum bum
The head tongue - pun intended??
A secret one I can't say. . . grin - oyah just say it - ah ah - if you say d head, u might as well say the body tongue cool

He likes:

My alluring smile
My lips
'slim athletic body'
My teeth. tongue
My nipples lipsrsealed - just watch he aint battling for it with ya kids tongue
Sex appeal. . . . grin

hahahah secretz - u wont kill me!!
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by luxoire(f): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
@iice - hmm why dont you remember? does he?
has he got bushy eye brows? tongue

@Diva - thats right - i hear you sis - but as you can tell from some forums on NL som ppl date girls they wont marry because they are too UGLY for them - so thank heavens your guy likes you ohh
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Secretz(f): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
luxoire:

hahahah secretz - u wont kill me!!

you this luxurious woman! Na wa for you oooooooohhh, you just want to know all my secretz abi? ?   tongue

I think I have to keep this one very secret oh.  grin
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by luxoire(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

you this luxurious woman! Na wa for you oooooooohhh, you just want to know all my secretz abi? ? tongue

I think I have to keep this one very secret oh. grin

hahaha noo why now? you have come this far - pls share, onow you piqued my curiosity i wanna know more

p.S i am over 21 so its kool i can handle it cool cool spill - no secrets amongst sistas kiss (in advance)
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Lexiwhite(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
I love her laughter, its infectious, and when i look at her face, i can see her sincerity. I've dated many, those far older than me and those younger and never before have i met someone so close to perfection!!! Her skin texture is smooth and there are no spots, she does not need make-up to look good and her skin doesn't look like it was immersed in oil. She is 5"10' tall, her waist is nicely curved, her legs are straight and her steps are sexy.
She's got dimples, very slightly gap-teeth, a spark in her eyes, thick stubborn but lovely ebony hair grin cheesy She's a size 10 - the African figure, my friends envy me. . . but hey, i cannot shout, I've just always had good luck all my life kiss
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by luxoire(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
Lexiwhite:

I love her laughter, its infectious, and when i look at her face, i can see her sincerity. I've dated many, those far older than me and those younger and never before have i met someone so close to perfection!!! Her skin texture is smooth and there are no spots, she does not need make-up to look good and her skin doesn't look like it was immersed in oil. She is 5"10' tall, her waist is nicely curved, her legs are straight and her steps are sexy.
She's got dimples, very slightly gap-teeth, a spark in her eyes, thick stubborn but lovely ebony hair grin cheesy She's a size 10 - the African figure, my friends envy me. . . but hey, i cannot shout, I've just always had good luck all my life kiss

hope you dont take that for granted - she sounds nice and you sound genuinely in love cheesy - enjoy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by patwhizkid(f): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
I love his:
sexy smile
legs
cute face
red sexy lips
sexy eyes
pointed nose
skin
good smell
& his ****

he loves my:
smile
baby face
lips
boobs
butt
shape
hair
(slightly) bow legs
d way i walk
skin
teeth
eyes
& ****
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by tope5000: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
patwhizkid:

I love his:
sexy smile
legs
cute face
red sexy lips
sexy eyes
pointed nose
skin
good smell
& his ****

he loves my:
smile
baby face
lips
boobs
butt
shape
hair
(slightly) bow legs
d way i walk
skin
teeth
eyes
& ****

Na wa for this list o . . . i bow tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by tubabie(f): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
tope5000:

Na wa for this list o . . . i bow tongue
Stop bowing lets have your list tongue grin
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by tope5000: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
tubabie:

Stop bowing lets have your list tongue grin

Seun will ban me if i start with my list cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Secretz(f): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
tope5000:

Seun will ban me if i start with my list cheesy

Because it would be:

1. HIS MONEY
2. HIS MONEY
3. HIS MONEY
4. HIS LOOKS
5. HIS MONEY
5. HIS MONEY

tongue grin tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by tope5000: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

Because it would be:

1. HIS MONEY
2. HIS MONEY
3. HIS MONEY
4. HIS LOOKS
5. HIS MONEY
5. HIS MONEY

tongue     grin     tongue

LMAO . . . . . how do u know tongue
Aint nothing like love sex n money mehn grin cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by patwhizkid(f): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2009
Tope dey bow for my list abi? Wey her own list ni?
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by tope5000: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
patwhizkid:

Tope dey bow for my list abi? Wey her own list ni?

hehehe . . . oya lemme compose a list tongue

I like his
height kiss
Lips
Hands [so soft, hmmm]
Smell
JT tongue cheesy
eyez
smile

He likes
boobs tongue
lips
babyface
hips tongue
smell
ass shocked cheesy
hair and many more cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
I LOVE:
His goatee.
Long Legs.
tongue

He Likes:
Nothing sad
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by tope5000: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
ibkaye:

I LOVE:
His goatee.
Long Legs.
tongue

He Likes:
Nothing sad

angry angry
is he ok at all? sad cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin

tope5000:

hehehe . . . oya lemme compose a list tongue

I like his
height kiss
Lips
Hands [so soft, hmmm]
Smell
JT tongue cheesy
eyez
smile

He likes
boobs tongue
lips
babyface
hips tongue
ass shocked cheesy
hair and many more cheesy

Definitely important! cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Secretz(f): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
ibkaye:

I LOVE:
His goatee.
Long Legs.
tongue

He Likes:
Nothing sad

Sweety, what kain guy be this ehn? ? ? ?  Or you are looking at a poster on your wall?  tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
Secretz:

Sweety, what kain guy be this ehn? ? ? ?  Or you are looking at a poster on your wall?  tongue

Lmao, poster indeed cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by debosky(m): 12:10am On Jun 12, 2009
ibkaye:

I LOVE:
His goatee.
Long Legs.

tongue

He Likes:
Nothing sad

Is he a long legged goat or an ostrich with a beard? grin grin
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by AmAlone: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2009
I love everything about her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
because we both gonna buy the United Nations cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by iice(f): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2009
luxoire:

@iice - hmm why dont you remember? does he?
has he got bushy eye brows? tongue

Too much maleness i suppose undecided - i'm always being accused of being a male in a woman's body grin
Yeah he remembers cheesy Thank goodness he does kiss

Oh lawd, how's you know? grin grin I love thick brows. . .
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by luxoire(f): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2009
debosky:

Is he a long legged goat or an ostrich with a beard? grin grin

ROFL grin grin - you no serious at all!!!

@secretz et all - y'all crack me up - i sign on here and na laffter - till i sign out again!!

iice:

Too much maleness i suppose undecided - i'm always being accused of being a male in a woman's body grin
Yeah he remembers cheesy Thank goodness he does kiss

Oh lawd, how's you know? grin grin I love thick brows. . .

he wouldnt be hairy in other areas now would he? lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Each Other And Yourselves? (physically) by iice(f): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2009
Nope, just eyebrows and full lustrous locks tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man, Good Christian, Wants To Marry Me. Confused. / What Really Makes Some Ladies Cheat? / It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.