Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,796 members, 7,921,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Power Supply Restored In Anambra State (umuleri & Environs) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Restored In Anambra State (umuleri & Environs) (678 Views)

The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) / (PHOTOS)Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Obu Gad In Umuleri the Cradle Of Igbo Race / Peace Restored At Mile 12 As Security Personnel Take Over Trouble Region. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply Restored In Anambra State (umuleri & Environs) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2015
As I write, I can confirm that power supply has been restored to Umuleri, Aguleri and its environs in Anambra State, South Eastern part of Nigeria. I have in good authority that the supplies were restored two days ago. These towns and villages have been without power supply for the last three years.

I would like to use this medium to thank Governor Willie Obiano for this gesture. It is expected that this singular action of powering these localities with electricity would boost the economic and quality of livelihoods of the beneficiaries. Once again, I would like to sincerely thank everyone that has contributed to this success and look forward to other giant strides of Gov. Obiano's administration.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Restored In Anambra State (umuleri & Environs) by LoveMachine(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Niiiiiice. It's gonna be a good year.

(1) (Reply)

Where Lies Our Interest? Harmony Or Disharmony? / Senators Suspect Presidency Behind missing 2016 Budget Documents-PREMIUM TIMES / Buhari Has Successfully Silenced Metuh/opposition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.