Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately (1572 Views)

"I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by Flirtyy: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Gospel singer, Frank Edwards just shared his testimony on instagram now that his car was snatched yesterday at Lekki and the fuel in the car died up before the thieves could go far. God got you bro! See what he said below

Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by funnynation(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
gud
Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by Flirtyy: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by fhelihx(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmm,living God..his mercies endure forever!
Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by Dsrooftiles: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Frank, its not thank of fuel, its tank of fuel. Thanks be 2 God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by Nuells: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na who we go ask now
Na who we go ask weda the fuel go last for 4days., buh hey! I like the miracle. Halleluya someborry...
Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by ademega(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
NA God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by atilla(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dat car usually has issues with fuel pump. I'm happy it in his case it happened at the right time.
Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by Lothbrok(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
They didn't come for the car. . . But for the fuel. .
They sucked out the fuel and abandoned the car for you. . .

Well. . .
I just dey pass, I say make I peep first ooh! shocked
Re: Thieves Snatch Frank Edwards Car And Get Caught Almost Immediately by kayzeesoft(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin
Lothbrok:
They didn't come for the car. . . But for the fuel. .

They sucked out the fuel and abandoned the car for you. . .

Well. . .

I just dey pass, I say make I peep first ooh! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shows Off Hot & Curvy Lady He Hopes To Marry Someday (photo) / How To Approach A Lady For The First Time Using Her Phone As A Opportunity / “I Have Feelings For Mo’cheddah” – Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.