Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,969 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Bit Coin Mining Has Been Awakened..earn according to ur work - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bit Coin Mining Has Been Awakened..earn according to ur work (1048 Views)

Promote Ur Biz And Get The Traffic To Ur Site,platform Etc / Supply Of Irish Potatoes,dry Tomatoes, To Ur Location / Iron Ore Mining Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bit Coin Mining Has Been Awakened..earn according to ur work by casyrotts(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
I must tell u bitcoin mining is the bomb with the current rate of the dollars now.. the price of 1BTC is 426.02 dollars and still climbing.. if you don't make a move now its gonna be late... Incase you are interested I can show you how to get gud amount of coins with no much work... I have a whatsapp group where I teach d stuffs freeeeeeeee if I ask u for any money or ebook just leave the group... I just wanna help add me on whatsapp 0 7 0 8 4 9 6 0 3 2 7
Re: Bit Coin Mining Has Been Awakened..earn according to ur work by greatnaija01: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
casyrotts:
I must tell u bitcoin mining is the bomb with the current rate of the dollars now.. the price of 1BTC is 426.02 dollars and still climbing.. if you don't make a move now its gonna be late... Incase you are interested I can show you how to get gud amount of coins with no much work... I have a whatsapp group where I teach d stuffs freeeeeeeee if I ask u for any money or ebook just leave the group... I just wanna help add me on whatsapp 0 7 0 8 4 9 6 0 3 2 7

5K per day?? do you have a miner or do you have a CLOUD MINING WEBSITE? cos thats pretty high considering how SATOSHIS are earned O
Re: Bit Coin Mining Has Been Awakened..earn according to ur work by casyrotts(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
greatnaija01:

5K per day?? do you have a miner or do you have a CLOUD MINING WEBSITE? cos thats pretty high considering how SATOSHIS are earned O
thats part of the tinz u learn.... but earning 5k all depends.on ur seriousness ...just add me on whatsapp
Re: Bit Coin Mining Has Been Awakened..earn according to ur work by greatnaija01: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
casyrotts:

thats part of the tinz u learn.... but earning 5k all depends.on ur seriousness ...just add me on whatsapp

i added u but u r nt chatting
Re: Bit Coin Mining Has Been Awakened..earn according to ur work by casyrotts(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
greatnaija01:

i added u but u r nt chatting
I am

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Brand New Forsale At Cheap Price !!! / Open Letter To All Entrepreneurs! (A Must Read) / Stf Nigeria Enterprises: Your Favourite Home And Office Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.