Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:56 AM

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now (38114 Views)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Obichi98:
If your are a true man of God,no matter the height of provocation,while not allow the God that call you to fight for you?
True men of God if their stil don't indulge in such matters but only God will verdicate him!
Truely men has turn away from the word of God....True details of this story has not been heard i bet you!
.and who says she was arrested under the pastor's instruction? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by ozimec(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Obichi98:
If your are a true man of God,no matter the height of provocation,while not allow the God that call you to fight for you?
True men of God if their stil don't indulge in such matters but only God will verdicate him!
Truely men has turn away from the word of God....True details of this story has not been heard i bet you!

Then try and get the whole story. First of all, the case is not between her and the man of God but, between her and the police for misleading them with wrong information against a servant of God. Beside, God had already vindicated His Servant long time ago.
But if you are still having any doubt about story please, do your investigation and publish your findings OK.

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by princeunugwa: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
mu2sa2:
As a self-proclaimed man of god pastor lazarus mouka should have turned the other chick. Why preach one thing and practice the opposite? What does pastor mouka hope to achieve by this woman, even if she did what is alleged against her, spending up to 7 years in jail. The love, compassion and forgiveness which he preaches should be practicalized here. Surely something transpired btw pastor muoka and this woman. Whatever it is, the fact that she went into hiding shows some kind of remorse. Now pastor show the world that you are "christlike" by turning the other chick.
People are getting it all wrong here, The Pastor didn't order her arrest, the pastor isn't prosecuting her, it's the police that she caused to act in error that is charging her for false declaration, The Pastor has no hand in the fresh case now pls get it. The two ppl she accused were arrested and molested by the police till truth came out that they had no intention of kidnapping her after some of her witnesses and connivers confessed they gave false testimony. Pls get it, the pastor has not charged her neither has d pastor instigated the police. The church has long moved on
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Revolva(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mouka is a. Jujuman jare na jazz e dontake mmugu all dem members

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by MostSoughtAfte(f): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
[size=8pt][/size] grin angry grin grin
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by 2tek: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
juliet, when the going was good.

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
it is cheek and NOT chick.

mu2sa2:
As a self-proclaimed man of god pastor lazarus mouka should have turned the other chick. Why preach one thing and practice the opposite? What does pastor mouka hope to achieve by this woman, even if she did what is alleged against her, spending up to 7 years in jail. The love, compassion and forgiveness which he preaches should be practicalized here. Surely something transpired btw pastor muoka and this woman. Whatever it is, the fact that she went into hiding shows some kind of remorse. Now pastor show the world that you are "christlike" by turning the other chick.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by tuscani: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Obichi98:
. if i were you, the only thing i would ve said wil be. ' why not allow God to fight his battle'
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by chingydaboss(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
God has vindicated the Man of God..

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mu2sa2: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
TeOwl:
it is cheek and NOT chick.

Corrected. When typing on phone mistakes like this are inevitable.Thnx.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by ceejay80s(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Obichi98:
Which kind men of God, all of them na business men, when the world ends , I hope God go give me opportunity to have these men of God judged first before me I wan see how many go make heaven
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by lurlah2014(f): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hnnn how do u know is true
bronzegoddess:
Wow. All she said about him is true.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by lurlah2014(f): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is to show that there is more to this story
2tek:
juliet, when the going was good.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by bishop4life(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cadamlk:
Nobody has been able to say precisely what the false allegation was

The allegation was on YouTube , somehow mouka was able to get it down. He went as far as arresting and harassing people selling the video in apapa lagos and iweka onitsha with police and his congregation army(chosing mopol) even staged protest. Fortunately so many who downloaded or bought the video still have it. Forget the whole saga, just fear men of god.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Lumiere91: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hope its not the woman that made dat video.but why not grant her bail,whereas dasuki is on bail
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by justmenoni: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
For Apple, is there something they usually dash u guys in return of FTC

HeartRobber:
A
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mrZENographer: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

Which kind men of God, all of them na business men, when the world ends , I hope God go give me opportunity to have these men of God judged first before me I wan see how many go make heaven

The man of God that says "If your money is from occult, armrobbery, prostitution please do not give us your money, we do not need it. First give your life to Christ and earn from a good source then you will be qualified". Such a man is undoubtedly a TRUE MAN OF GOD.

Come to The Lords Chose and you will also confirm it a church different from other churches.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Finally ds woman has been caught.. I remember how we d chosen members were harassed everywhere and Daddy G.O said we shudnt retaliate dat God will vindicate his...
Now we see... and I trust my Pastor has forgiven her as many others who did such, if it were up to my pastor she wudnt even be in prison, buh she wud see him shining brightly...
However if anyone offends you, instead of writing embellished accusations, meet d person especially if u know d person is called of God, and I bliv d person will beg u....
If u want to criticize, do it well to correct d church, no one is an island.. buh dont spread falsehood..
However.. chosen is always blessed....

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mrZENographer: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
bishop4life:

The allegation was on YouTube , somehow mouka was able to get it down. He went as far as arresting and harassing people selling the video in apapa lagos and iweka onitsha with police and his congregation army(chosing mopol) even staged protest. Fortunately so many who downloaded or bought the church still have it. Forget the whole saga, just fear men of god.

My Pastor always say "My God will fight for me and for the Chosen people".
Sir, your allegation is false and the God of my Pastor will fight for him. It's not just mouth. So many People have been mysteriously brought low for talking against my Pastor. Some came to testify personally and are today Chosen members. I pray you will survive and repent before it's too late. Thats the desire of the G.O of The Lords Chosen Ministry.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by SailorXY: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Wow. All she said about him is true.
why was she on the run then?
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by hackactigist: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
religion is a thing of business this time around. maybe the lady was trying to dupe the man (mouka) from what he (mouka) he has ripped from people all along..still smiling @ it
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by bronzegoddess(f): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
SailorXY:
why was she on the run then?
Cos she knows he's an animal
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
That chief magistrate denying her bail must be a choosen mopol.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by SailorXY: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Cos she knows he's an animal
Perhaps you know better than the SCID after her. Why not turn yourself in & throw more light on the matter?
I'm sure she will appreciate it
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by bishop4life(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
mrZENographer:

Sir, your allegation is false and the God of my Pastor will fight for him. It's not just mouth. So many People have been mysteriously brought low for talking against my Pastor. Some came to testify personally and are today Chosen members. I pray you will survive and repent before it's too late. Thats the desire of the G.O of The Lords Chosen Ministry.

Your pastor this and that. I don't want to talk sh*t with you anyway. His ordeals with your former evangelist I do not witness. But are you saying there was no protest? Or Noone was arrested and harassed just like I said?
If your god of chosen fights people for saying what they know, then I will add that your so called chosen is just a church coated satanic organization.
And you think it's everyone you can threaten with death and mischiefs? I have a God who will tear your mouth and paralyze your limbs if you try to type more threats again. If you can't bring facts on any debate or argument platform next time, just stay low and read.

For reference I want to refer you to a page on nairaland. Just read and tell me if you are not just a chosen boko haram.

https://www.nairaland.com/1426136/lord-chosen-members-protest-against

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by manny4life(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
mu2sa2:
As a self-proclaimed man of god pastor lazarus mouka should have turned the other cheek. Why preach one thing and practice the opposite? What does pastor mouka hope to achieve by this woman, even if she did what is alleged against her, spending up to 7 years in jail. The love, compassion and forgiveness which he preaches should be practicalized here. Surely something transpired btw pastor muoka and this woman. Whatever it is, the fact that she went into hiding shows some kind of remorse. Now pastor show the world that you are "christlike" by turning the other cheek.

Did you read this part?

The suspect who has been on the wanted list of the police since 2013 was arraigned before the court by the Force Criminal Investigation Department [FCID] for giving force information with intent to mislead a public servant and defamation contrary to sections 140 and 392 of the Penal Code law as well as alleged criminal intimidation contrary to section 397 of the Penal Code Law.
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by esherizdan(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
mrZENographer:

which God is fighting for chosen.Hace ever ask ursef who is dat god of chosen.beta follow d God dat u knw not god of chosen and u pple shld stop wearing dat ur demonic apron like mad pple
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by esherizdan(f): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
bishop4life:

Your pastor this and that. I don't want to talk sh*t with you anyway. His ordeals with your former evangelist I do not witness. But are you saying there was no protest? Or Noone was arrested and harassed just like I said?
If your god of chosen fights people for saying what they know, then I will add that your so called chosen is just a church coated satanic organization.
And you think it's everyone you can threaten with death and mischiefs? I have a God who will tear your mouth and paralyze your limbs if you try to type more threats again. If you can't bring facts on any debate or argument platform next time, just stay low and read.

For reference I want to refer you to a page on nairaland. Just read and tell me if you are not just a chosen boko haram.

https://www.nairaland.com/1426136/lord-chosen-members-protest-against

i love ur comment bro.it is same chosen dat were using sis linda testimony ti evangelise wen d video first came out but wen God reveal d god to chosen to linda what did dey do dey starting saying all manner of things abt her.chosen is not d church of Jesus by dia fruit we shall no dem.if u r i chosen beta come out of dat church befote its too late.d god of lazarus muoka is not jesus who hv sold ur soul to d devil

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Rooty: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
mrZENographer:

The man of God that says "If your money is from occult, armrobbery, prostitution please do not give us your money, we do not need it. First give your life to Christ and earn from a good source then you will be qualified". Such a man is undoubtedly a TRUE MAN OF GOD.

Come to The Lords Chose and you will also confirm it a church different from other churches.
please, how about d bullet proof vest u wear,does it realy work agains bullets? Do u sell d vest, or it is free? Is it true ur church replaces Jesus with god of my pastor, or god of chosen? Where does d Bible support all these? Tanx.

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Bsc(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Muoka ...ur name self no pure...What about the ancient god right in ur fathers compound ? Wot about the serpent ur pastors bow down to right in the secret altar in ur church....wot about the red pieces they tie in their fore head...
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Bsc(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
DonUjay:
.and who says she was arrested under the pastor's instruction? undecided
So for ur mind , NIG police go just dey dey pursue case wey nobody they fund...no let me insult u oh
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bsc:

So for ur mind , NIG police go just dey dey pursue case wey nobody they fund...no let me insult u oh
.So you are an Incurable Cynic on a quest to infect every other Person with your Parochial view of Life. Well Sorry! but I'm immune to your cynicism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) / 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.