Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment (12254 Views)

Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / Buhari Should Forget South-west In 2019 – Fasehun / PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by Bollinger(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
wristbangle:

In as much as I agree with your comment, for those who are extremely broke/unemployed, I feel the 5K will still not relief their financial woes. Promises that cannot be fulfilled should never be made in any way and now that Nigerians are holding him ransom for this promise, is it now they know we don't have a structured database?

You still don't get the point. If I promise you a million naira right now, wouldn't you have questions? Nigerians should have been asking how he was going to achieve it when he made the promise. Just as they should be asking how he is going to fund his six trillion naira budget. That is how it is done in normal societies. They ask questions. Not just swallowing anything like a sex starved nymphomaniac.
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by nikz(f): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Of course the money will go to "ghost youths" just as we have ghost workers in the civil service. A database should be created for every Nigerian youth without that nothing.
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
datguru:
Hahahahahahahahahaha......

Una go soon chop sand for this country , shey una VOTE change ?

You guys will know the real definition of hardship in 2016
one must endure the time of hardship for a brighter future
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
datguru:

one must endure the time of hardship for a brighter future nothing come easy...nothing worth while comes easily
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by franudi: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Even if he forgets, homeboyz won't forget. There is this suggestion from Ben-Murray Bruce that's always playing on air regarding this issue.
He gave some suggestions, albeit cumbersome _considering the fact that we don't have an organised database in this country.

You ask what 5k would do?
My brother you have never been broke ba? Seems you don't know that some unemployed youths have missed interviews and test IVs because they didn't have transport money.

No ask this question where men dem dey o, your body go hear am.
Why not use the money to find a way to creat employment. What is 5k,when employed graduates like them are making up to 200k a month.
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
datguru:

one must endure the time of hardship for a brighter future nothing come easy...nothing worth while comes easily...Mr president will do it

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
See what joblessness has caused!!! Any female in need of this kind of guy...kindly reply to this post

Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by waveskaaya(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
So they should continue using the money for their own personal gain?bro we have money in 9ja sadeven if they share 1m to each individual per annum we will still have enough
jmoore:
We have many infrastructures that need urgent attention. He should focus on that and not 5,000 Naira change.

25 million Nigerians X 5,000 Naira= N125 billion monthly

125 billion x 12 months = 1.5 trillion naira.

Such a scheme must not be implemented.
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Interesting15:
1. If I'm Buhari, I will be very careful about your advice. The reason is because, if I decide not to do it again, my ever angry opposition will use it to haunt me.

2. I agree with you that the stuff should be neglected. People at the local level are also so corrupt. For those of us who pay shop permits in Lagos (I stay in Ojo Local Government), if you pay 6000 Naira, they will record a different price. In fact, some are turning it to personal property. The money my late mum paid last year for her shop permits, till now, the receipt hasn't been made.

In fact, Nigeria is just so corrupt. I just pray God will put God fearing people in leadership positions.
candid advice, btw, sorry about ur mom
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by jmoore(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
waveskaaya:
So they should continue using the money for their own personal gain?bro we have money in 9ja sadeven if they share 1m to each individual per annum we will still have enough
1 million Naira times 150 million Nigerians = 150,000,000,000,000

Dude, that's 150 trillion Naira. Do you know what is 150 trillion Naira?

4 Likes

Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by lookingfly: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kingzy4pep:
It's just another strategy to loot our money. They should better use the money to build industries.
but I thought the loot stoper is on board as the president.
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by femex12: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Let them use the money to develop the country
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by armadeo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
jmoore:

1 million Naira times 150 million Nigerians = 150,000,000,000,000

Dude, that's 150 trillion Naira. Do you know what is 150 trillion Naira?

That I am sure is another graduate. God help us.

IMO nobody should be paid for doing nothing. It breeds laziness. Instead the funds should be used for infrastructural development.

I know it can never happen, if they try it Nigeria just got nicked in the jugular.
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by j1mmy: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Start with family planning and population control.
Ensure people have the right amount of children they and society can support
Ensure your population does not spiral out of control in relation to the level of national development!

You cannot JUST pay money to people who born uncontrolled number of children at the same rate as bush meat!
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by mekaboy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
udemzy101:

Your plan no go work...... Pls take your advice else where, PMB must pay the unemployed the #5k oo

When PMB himself is already saying it's not everybody that needs it will get it. So how will you feel if you are unemployed and you are not getting the 5k and someone else who is unemployed is getting it.

2 morow now people will start to fight and sat more northern youths are getting it and yet those in the south are not getting.

Then they will say they have more youths in the north who are not opportuned to go to school and that those in the north registered for it earlier than the southerners.

This then creates another problem of division. Finally the program stops, the money already spent is wasted and unaccounted for.

who will gain in such a situation?
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by Winning123: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
mekaboy:
I think PMB should forget about paying 5000 which they promised to pay. It will just be money looted.

There is no way to track those who need it and those who don't. A staff at the local govt will include the names of all his family members and relatives.

Besides what will 5k do when the prices of electricity, transport and products in the market increase by 40%.

Thy should use the 5k to subsidise electricity.

You have written rubbish. 5k will go a long way in stimulating consumption.
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by mekaboy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Winning123:

You have written rubbish. 5k will go a long way in stimulating consumption.

That's if everybody that needs it gets it. Will you prefer violence and destruction of infrastructure because some people are getting and others are not?
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by sben2308(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
johnwizey:
Nigerians can never be satisfied!! It's the same people shouting it's not possible now telling him to forget it..

My dear friend pls open ur eyes and ask yourself that d 5k will it get to even 4% of d youth in question?
Y start a race u know will cause more harm than good.I except for a start scrap NYSC and bring up a mandatory 4-6months rigorous entrepreneurship training for our youth and after d training give them all their due for a year service and certificate and let them go into various lines.
Agree that not all will last but I bet u with tym most will start to last and it will reduces unemployment n dependence on govt for everything...

Just my opinion...

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by NovusHomo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
mekaboy:
I think PMB should forget about paying 5000 which they promised to pay. It will just be money looted.

There is no way to track those who need it and those who don't. A staff at the local govt will include the names of all his family members and relatives.

Besides what will 5k do when the prices of electricity, transport and products in the market increase by 40%.

Thy should use the 5k to subsidise electricity.

"Vox populi, vox dei" (voice of the people is the voice of God)
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by 4front(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
datguru:

orun nya bo bro...d alfa dt prophesied famine wil nt eat tiraa wt his family.even tho u travel abroad ur family wil dance 2 d music of hardship.let us learn to be positive,remember God blessing does nt determine by any politician or govt
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by Interesting15: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

candid advice, btw, sorry about ur mom
Thanks boss
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by AreaFada2: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Since he's the supposed anti-corruption Messiah, and had 12 years to fashion out the way to rule, he still cannot do it?

After all the cry cry?

Wonderful!
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by jaylinkscloths: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
MEGA BONUS FOR MY OLD N NEW CUSTOMERS (HIGHEST PROFITABLE BUSINESS AS YOU KNOW OKRIKA)

Jaylinksclothings wishes our customers a merry christmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
We have decided to reward you, regular and prospective new customers with a free delivery to any designated location in nigeria. (offer lasts till 10th January). Jaylinksclothings thank you sincerely for your patronage in the past years and would continue delivering the best to you as we continue to do business.

The stock available and prices are below with a little discount: Weight 55kg.(OKRIKA LONDON GRADE AAA CCR BALES)
1. Chiffon Tops 250+ pieces N80k
2. Chiffon gowns 250+ pieces N115k
3. Cotton gowns 250+ pieces N90k
4. Poly gowns 250+ pieces N130k
5. Ladies tops 250+ pieces N70k
6. Men fitted polos/T-shirts 250+ pieces
7. Hand bags 250+ pieces N65k
8. Corporate skirts(high waist pencil etc.) N60k
9. Children's mixed CCR - 250+ pieces - N90k
10. Children's outing gowns 0 -5 years N53k
11. Children's male/female shoes 0-5 years N 70k (250 + pieces)

Interested persons should contact
Phone: 0708 853 8811
Email: jaylinksclothings@naij.com
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by mekaboy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
AreaFada2:
Since he's the supposed anti-corruption Messiah, and had 12 years to fashion out the way to rule, he still cannot do it?

After all the cry cry?

Wonderful!

It is not easy this is Nigeria.
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by sammychimex(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I concur.

Corruption Is not only synonymous to our politians.

Our society have been inebriated by it. We need a total overhual on our approach in handling public funds, Before we embark on such schemes.

Religion,tribalism and favouritism is another factor.
Civil servants will understand me better.

Until we rid our self of this attitudinal maisma. we will continue in concentric evolution.
[/size]

Plain English please
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by MhizterWalker(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided AS FOR ME I WOULD PREFER HE CREATE A SPECIAL INTERVENTION FUND FOR THE VULNERABLE YOUTHS IN THE SOUTH EAST WHO WERE BRAINWASHED AND RECRUITED EASILY BY NNAMDI KANU TO CAUSE CHAOS. IDLE HAND IS THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP. THE 5K WILL KEEP THOSE IPOB YOUTHS PROTESTING OFF THE STREETS undecided

@searching4love if u don't knw what to say. Please close your mouth, do u even understand what they are agitating for?. So close your mouth before Chukwuokike abiama visits you and your generation because of what u just vomited now
Re: PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment by momentum85(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
For me, d money should be used to stabilise our electricity and when this is done, Nigeria would be better than China economically in d next 5years. I'm ready to even give F.G 10k to support this project.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odubu's Assassination Claims Are False - Edo State Government / PDP Asks Mark To Reconcile Fayose, Adeyeye, Others / Bukola Saraki: Sexual & Gender-Based Violence; Rising From This Low Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.