Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? (14901 Views)

10 Negative Effects Of Internet On Students (picture) / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / Is There Any Side Effects / Consequences Of Using Dvd To Charge Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by kennynelcon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
UNN BURNT HOSTEL IS AN EVIDENCE.
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by Pejapaul: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Social media made me imagine and practice bad habit, but that is because I wished to, now I have change,
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by Toluwani95: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chukazu:
Severally I keep seen people been more interested in posting pictures of accidents victims, without seeking ways to help them.
am beginning to think that social media is more of "image laundry and self-masturbating " where bloggers are more interested in pushing traffic to their site and neglect "a bleeding society "
how did we get here?

You are very correct....... Even d traditional print media is guilty of this...... I can remember my dad didn't buy newspaper sometimes ago just coz twas filled with gory pictures of a bomb blast in Kano.
Ours is society where money making is the ultimate
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by marked10(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op I must say you are a sadist.

Why can't people look at the bright side of things? Does it mean that everybody is a blogger or a social media freak? have you been on the scene of an accident and observe first hand that people were not helping but rather taken pics?

Nigerians can be funny sometimes. Sending this pics on social media or blogger could also help families of the victims who are online to quickly have the knowledge of what is happening. Talking about bomb blast, don't you think the whole Nigeria needs to know how grievous these boko haram bomb blast is? and the mayhem is causing in the country? Would you rather have it that they don't show the pics?

It is either you are an APC agent who is campaigning for the Social Media Bill of you are just a sadist.

QED
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by fiziebaibie(f): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
trustedward:
see ya head
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by Louiscutedude(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
seen
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yawn. Over-seen this. Has no effect on me any more.
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by kolexepana: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
With the advancement in photo editing software, people can make life decisions based on context on a screen shot
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by donhils: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chukazu:
Severally I keep seen people been more interested in posting pictures of accidents victims, without seeking ways to help them.
am beginning to think that social media is more of "image laundry and self-masturbating " where bloggers are more interested in pushing traffic to their site and neglect "a bleeding society "
how did we get here?

Why can't you differentiate between 'been and being', 'seen & seeing'? One is past participle while the other is continuous present tense.
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by remzytimer: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
aspirebig:
Just in now.

Gotv BlackFriday Scam is on, please beware. A friend just shared this experience.

Having increased their subscription, they noticed that they are losing customers, they came up with the Black Friday scam.
It reads: Pay your Got subscription on IUC **********before 11.59pm Today, and get an extra month free. Offer valid for 27Nov, 2015 only.

My guy was in their office, they claim, it is real, he paid , expecting the subscription to run from Nov 27, 2015 to Jan 27, 2016, now he is cut off. What?

Please which commission monitors GoTv and Come Tv, ndii ara. Same scam in their parent company, DSTV.

This gas to stop, what kind of Ts and Cs are they applying?
i'm having the same problem here ooo and i have been trying to get their customer care number. I think their twitter handle is providing solution but surprisingly i can't log into my account. Try it @gotvng
Re: The "Side Effects "Of Social Media? by aspirebig: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
remzytimer:

i'm having the same problem here ooo and i have been trying to get their customer care number. I think their twitter handle is providing solution but surprisingly i can't log into my account. Try it @gotvng

No mind them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download This Best TV Mobile App For Live Sports, Movies & TV Series - / MTN Flash! / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 "Not Registered On Network" Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.