Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos (36850 Views)

Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection / Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos by 4ward(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Looking at it ooooooo
Re: Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos by croom(f): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
this guy call D'banj is among the people's whom benefited from GEJ term now loobing under PMB
Re: Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos by Cholls(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
croom:
this guy call D'banj is among the people's whom benefited from GEJ term now loobing under PMB
my sister hi please follow me.
Re: Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos by Cholls(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
croom:
my sister Hello.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court / The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram" / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.