Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,975 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) (2007 Views)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
I want to b very concise in narrating this story. I have a friend who is living with his uncle for about 8 years now, this guy does most of the domestic work not that his uncle's wife is going out for work or business, she spent all her time at home doing nothing except to eat, bathe and sleep, this guy is now in his final year at N. A. U awka. recently for d first time, my friend in a polite manner let his uncle's wife to understand at his age he deserved some respect, not that she wil just b command him d way she like. The word sparks d head of his uncle's wife since then she made him her enemy, she even threaten to leave d marriage. Now this guy is thinking of moving out of d house because he doesn't want anything to happen to their marriage n he is kind of tired of staying in such home, although his uncle do help him financially in education but 80% it comes from a different source. The question is, should this guy leave d house now or he should still live with them and move out after graduation? Thank u.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls drop ur advise I wil pass it to him.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Has your friend told your uncle his own version of the story? If he hasn't, then I think he should, because the wife must have bombarded the husband with various tales about your friend, all in the bid to paint him in a bad light. So, It's better the uncle hears the story from your friend's own side, before your friend takes any action.

Well, it's obvious the wife doesn't want your friend around. His presence in the house is causing a bit of tension and him being there isn't psychologically healthy both for him and for his uncles wife.
In cases like this, it's better he leaves the house. It's for his own good. No one deserves to be treated in such manner, for no reason and for the wife to already be threatening to divorce her husband, all because of your friends presence, makes the whole issue kind of serious.
The fact that he is thinking of moving out means that he has few options of where to stay, so in my opinion, moving out is the best option.

On the issue of sponsorship, I don't think he needs to live in the same house with his uncle before his uncle can provide his part of his tuition fees, so that's not much of issue, besides, he is already in his final year in school so his fees isn't much of a big deal now.

If he decides to leave the house, let him not make it seem like he is leaving out of anger or resentment. Let him thank his uncle for all the help he has rendered and thank the aunt too. And when he leaves the house, he should also make out time to visit or call them, at least once in a while. This will show that he respects them and hasn't forgotten them and what they did for him.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by missnicole(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
It's never really easy squatting with relatives. I think he should hang in there till after his graduation.

In a few years from now, he is going to look back at the whole experience and smile. Trust me, I've been there.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by obiorathesubtle: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
If he has another place to stay...to be the least comfortable.. I reckon he leaves that house right away!

No one deserves to be written off by a lazy arrogant woman!
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by Jidalli007: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
He should endure a little longer, NYSC is knocking at the door. From there he can begin to plan his life
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
The race is almost over if he has a better place to stay he can move out if not he should endure till he goes for service.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
missnicole:
It's never really easy squatting with relatives. I think he should hang in there till after his graduation.

In a few years from now, he is going to look back at the whole experience and smile. Trust me, I've been there.

Tanx,
imagine one person doing all d domestic work of a 4 bedroom flat, no commendation n also with many restrictions in same house, like u r not to touch d soup after cooking, not to touch this or that
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by 25omega(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
when you are living with someone and they are helping you financially you need to keep your mouth shut and take the abuse until you can find your way. He probably should move because she would make his life miserable until he leaves.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Some wives eh
I pray I don't find myself in a situation like this. You try self. If na me, with my zero tolerance for bullshït attitude, I for don locate another abode. Small things irritate me. Na ontop my head you won take form lord & master?
As if she will be happy if someone treats her children this way.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mtseew, let the wrapper wearing gossipers come and form their meeting untop this thread oo
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
25omega:
when you are living with someone and they are helping you financially you need to keep your mouth shut and take the abuse until you can find your way. He probably should move because she would make his life miserable until he leaves.

80% of his education financial support from other sources, he is on scholarship n that's where he get his school fees from. Not his uncle
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
If he has another place to stay...to be the least comfortable.. I reckon he leaves that house right away!

No one deserves to be written off by a lazy arrogant woman!

This woman is never satisfied, d day I visited him, she complain throughout the 3hrs I spent there. I regretted my visit
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by obiorathesubtle: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
gevans:

This woman is never satisfied, d day I visited him, she complain throughout the 3hrs I spent there. I regretted my visit
oooh.. She nags too? That's even worse!
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by lanre147(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
It apins...d kind of wyf wey go turn me to house boy...I neva c am....e can as well be leaving d aux early 4 lectures nd come in late to sleep 4 d rest of d programme...all depends on d guiy relationship with his uncle sha
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by donholy28(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
if we tell him to move out,its a good idea...if we tell him to stay its also a good idea...but d question is;does he have a place to stay?..can he survive out there?...if he decides to stay can he cope with his uncles wife...will she ruin his relationship with his uncle?..this is not something he can just do...he has to seriously think about it
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
oooh.. She nags too? That's even worse!
Nagging is an under statement bro
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
lanre147:
It apins...d kind of wyf wey go turn me to house boy...I neva c am....e can as well be leaving d aux early 4 lectures nd come in late to sleep 4 d rest of d programme...all depends on d guiy relationship with his uncle sha

This guy apply dat techniques but she will leave everything till he returns, in d morning he leaves home very late because domestic work.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
donholy28:
if we tell him to move out,its a good idea...if we tell him to stay its also a good idea...but d question is;does he have a place to stay?..can he survive out there?...if he decides to stay can he cope with his uncles wife...will she ruin his relationship with his uncle?..this is not something he can just do...he has to seriously think about it
His uncle is aware, he try settle them but d wife is not ready to forgive. His uncle's wife is just 6 years older than him.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by lanre147(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
gevans:

This guy apply dat techniques but she will leave everything till he returns, in d morning he leaves home very late because domestic work.
I don't knw wat to say kuz av neva been in dat kind of situation...but it once appened to my ex nd she talk to dad dat she needs to collect hostel dat d place is far from sch. Nd datz aw she was free.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by eyinjuege: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
If he has a place to stay, he should move out, and be nice about it too.

His reasons should be because they're having intensive final year lectures in school, and he has to be joining the tutorials 6.30am in school. He thus needs to stay somewhere closer to the school, and a friend of his has agreed to accommodate him.

He can be checking his uncle at work if he needs to or check them at home briefly on weekends.

On no account should he leave there in anger. Whether he likes it or not, he's stayed there for 8years and is a part of the family.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Decker:
Has your friend told your uncle his own version of the story? If he hasn't, then I think he should, because the wife must have bombarded the husband with various tales about your friend, all in the bid to paint him in a bad light. So, It's better the uncle hears the story from your friend's own side, before your friend takes any action.

Well, it's obvious the wife doesn't want your friend around. His presence in the house is causing a bit of tension and him being there isn't psychologically healthy both for him and for his uncles wife.
In cases like this, it's better he leaves the house. It's for his own good. No one deserves to be treated in such manner, for no reason and for the wife to already be threatening to divorce her husband, all because of your friends presence, makes the whole issue kind of serious.
The fact that he is thinking of moving out means that he has few options of where to stay, so in my opinion, moving out is the best option.

On the issue of sponsorship, I don't think he needs to live in the same house with his uncle before his uncle can provide his part of his tuition fees, so that's not much of issue, besides, he is already in his final year, in school so his fees isn't much of a big deal now.

If he decides to leave the house, let him not make it seem like he is leaving out of anger or resentment. Let him thank his uncle for all the help he has rendered and thank the aunt too. And when he leaves the house, he should also make out time to visit or call them, at least once in a while. This will show that he respects them and hasn't forgotten them and what they did for him.

Bro, u had spoken well, his uncle is aware of everything, he knows that his wife is lazy n he even complain to my guy that his wife doesn't cook for him, he didn't watch well before taking her to d Isle. Yes he has told him, his uncle is not in support of his wife
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by govee: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
the guy shld move out joor nonsense. guys may una watch well bfore marrying. women can pretend.
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Please follow NL, drop ur comments I gonna send all to the guy, for him to make d best decision out of them. Tanx
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by Adonis3: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Your friends uncle must be really lucky to have someone like your friend staying with him... All the relatives that have been staying with us have been a pain in the neck, almost gotten my parents arrested. But they ALL ended up regretting.

Simple advice, like the first comment, he should thank the uncle for all his efforts and must not leave on a bad note with his uncle (everything is not hollywood, the victim doesn't always end up as the successful one, not always and that's life for you). Then he should look for somewhere to squat fast.

If I were your friend, GOD knows, that woman would be frustrated by now.

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by LaurelP(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
I know what that guy is going through cos I have been in such situation.
my uncle wife even told him to my presence that I must leave their house.
Initially my uncle didn't support her but with time, he started making up reasons to support the wife. He started finding fault in everything I do and before you know it, he joined her.

I was also in school then so I visit them once in a while. What I did was to reduce drastically the amount of time I come to see them and when I come, I don't stay longer than necessary.
I defined what I could do in the house and what I couldn't do.
I can't cook when she's there, I can't wash her clothes.

Your friend should move out and find a place to stay otherwise he might explode one day out of anger and the result might not be palatable
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by govee: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Adonis3:
Your friends uncle must be really lucky to have someone like your friend staying with him... All the relatives that have been staying with us have been a pain in the neck, almost gotten my parents arrested. But they ALL ended up regretting.

Simple advice, like the first comment, he should thank the uncle for all his efforts and must not leave on a bad note with his uncle (everything is not hollywood, the victim doesn't always end up as the successful one, not always and that's life for you). Then he should look for somewhere to squat fast.

If I were your friend, GOD knows, that woman would be frustrated by now.

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

nice comment

wait o, how can he frustrate his uncle's wife?
Re: Pls, Your Advice Is Seriously Needed (Nagging Uncle's wife) by gevans(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
govee:

nice comment
wait o, how can he frustrate his uncle's wife?

As in?

(1) (Reply)

So Tempting See The Big Bod And White Pa Nties Kim Kardashian Shows In New Photo / Man Holsters A Gun On His Wedding Day (picture) / What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.