Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,871 members, 7,922,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Good Riddance! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Riddance! (894 Views)

Sherif Plan To Join APC, Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish - Hon. Ibenegbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Riddance! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good Riddance!

2 Likes

Re: Good Riddance! by Mack3N: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
You people will soon come and explain how you are more south southerner than we igbos from delta state that want Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Good Riddance! by Gohee(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Biafra case is a dead struggle, as a proud son of AKWA IBOM STATE, I rise above the joke of Biafra separatist. AKWA IBOM DAKKADA!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Riddance! by MXrep: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
and so what?? are u better than ppl from SE that don't support it?? I dont know why u ppl want to increase ur important with Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Good Riddance! by Leopardd(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mynd44
Re: Good Riddance! by psucc(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
OP if only you are not an imposter, I am 100% sure you ate aren't sincere about your opinion. But if you are, of what gain have you benefited from a neighbour whose best achievement in life is when he uses the sword to shed blood?
I am against bloodletting especially innocent ones, except you want the SS to form a separate nation-state.
Re: Good Riddance! by HiddenShadow: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aniekpeno11:
Why is it that when a Core Southerner says he/she doesn't want biafra some ethnic bigot/jerk will tag such a person '' yoruba'' abi na by force to want biafra?

Where is Mynd4 to close threads like this
Re: Good Riddance! by Vulu: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
YORUBAS ARE RELENTLESS IN RUNNNG AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT ODUDUWA IS ON THE WAY TO HAPPEN ON THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Good Riddance! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aniekpeno11:
Why is it that when a Core Southerner says he/she doesn't want biafra some ethnic bigot/jerk will tag such a person '' yoruba'' abi na by force to want biafra?

Another frustrated sick yoruba man. See him mouth like "Core Southerner" as if it means anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Riddance! by vision2022: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
OP onye imi nkita UWA GI EMEBICHAALA KPAM KPAM
Re: Good Riddance! by JoSaintiago: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
i just think akwa ibom can be carve out of dis biafra ish cos they are one idiot jst like op
Re: Good Riddance! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
My point has been proven by the various insults on this thread. The situation begs the question :if biafra is established does it mean opposing ideologies will not be tolerated? Are people going to be intimidated into accepting what they dont want? Is this how minority groups are going to be treated when they oppose a policy? Please my Igbo brothers and sisters answer the questions and leave the insults

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Selfish And Greedy Leaders Hindering The Growth Of These Country- Obasanjo / Quote Of The Day / January 15th 1966: A Night Of Blood And Slaughter- Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.