Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,122 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

If You Are The President Of Nigeria What Will You Do To End Boko Haram - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are The President Of Nigeria What Will You Do To End Boko Haram (540 Views)

14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) / ASUU Gives FG 6 New Conditions To End Strike / Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The President Of Nigeria What Will You Do To End Boko Haram by ZUBIKSBLOG: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tell us what you will do to end bh if you where the president of nigeria
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria What Will You Do To End Boko Haram by bloomstar: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
For me... i will negotiate with them!! enough lost of lives and blood sheds.
even if that's one thing i can achieve in my administration.. i will do that and save souls
Re: If You Are The President Of Nigeria What Will You Do To End Boko Haram by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Avail me with every security reports opened to Mr. President and I'll tell u what I will do.

(1) (Reply)

Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2016 / Hi / Seems Most People Named 'ayo' Are Exceptionally Brilliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.