Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,514 members, 7,901,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired (3600 Views)

Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) / Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested During Rerun Election (Video) / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired by BrokenTV: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2015
nerodenero:
You watched your BrokenTV?? grin grin
Ebe like say bomb dey for your head or you smoke undiluted pawpaw leaves
Re: NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired by Banter1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
alexis007:
you don't know her and you stood up for her Now how are you supposed to know that the 'Cyril-Stober-Came-to-my-office' event was true?

See your head like human-rights activist. Even the bae wey you dey fight her battle dey enjoy this Christmas, you come dey disturb your life for nothing. I bu nnukwu mugu.
trying hard to be funny, nigga you aint. Now fvck out of here before you get smack da fvck up modafucker.
Re: NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired by alexis007(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Banter1:
trying hard to be funny, nigga you aint. Now fvck out of here before you get smack da fvck up modafucker.
What's more funny than the fact that you stood up for a bae who ain't interested in your sh!t

I know how you feel. F is for frustrated. ;DIdiat ,useless, low-esteemed, God-rejected, faeces-craving @$$licker.
Re: NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired by Banter1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
alexis007:
What's more funny than the fact that you stood up for a bae who ain't interested in your sh!t

I know how you feel. F is for frustrated. ;DIdiat ,useless, low-esteemed, God-rejected, faeces-craving @$$licker.
foooolish mofo. I defend both male and female here modafucker. I'm not here for love or trying to woo any lady modafucker. Use you dirty smelly unemployed thumb to browse through my quotes, you will see most of the people I stood up for are male modafucker. Jobless drug peddler biafra nonentity.

Even if I defended her, how is it now your headache? Is she not human? You seems not to have respect for women at all. Stu-pid mofo.
Re: NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired by alexis007(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Banter1:
foooolish mofo. I defend both male and female here modafucker. I'm not here for love or trying to woo any lady modafucker. Use you dirty smelly unemployed thumb to browse through my quotes, you will see most of the people I stood up for are male modafucker. Jobless drug peddler biafra nonentity.

Even if I defended her, how is it now your headache? Is she not human? You seems not to have respect for women at all. Stu-pid mofo.
The truth is that you sought some erotic favours from her, which is why you hastily jumped to her defence. That fact....you can't erase it, as it is very visible even to the blind and audible to even the deaf.

Unfortunate cretin....you are so inferior that you now lick @$$es of peeps who don't even want to get their anus wiped by you. Such a human toilet-roll.

If you'd let the lady speak for herself, at least you won't have revealed the complete absence of self-esteem in your life. You messed up big-time.

Now that I have showed you how irrelevant your existence is, grab a rope, find a mango tree and do what your instincts suggests to you on or before 11:59 tonight. After all, World's population is about 7 billion....Redundancies should be trimmed out before the New year.
Re: NTA Newscaster Cyril Stober Has Not Retired by Banter1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
alexis007:
The truth is that you sought some erotic favours from her, which is why you hastily jumped to her defence. That fact....you can't erase it, as it is very visible even to the blind and audible to even the deaf.

Unfortunate cretin....you are so inferior that you now lick @$$es of peeps who don't even want to get their anus wiped by you. Such a human toilet-roll.

If you'd let the lady speak for herself, at least you won't have revealed the complete absence of self-esteem in your life. You messed up big-time.

Now that I have showed you how irrelevant your existence is, grab a rope, find a mango tree and do what your instincts suggests to you on or before 11:59 tonight. After all, World's population is about 7 billion....Redundancies should be trimmed out before the New year.
the reason why you're accusing me of this, is because that's what you do. You think everybody is like you. I don't even know why I keep replying you. It's New Year no time for this, suit yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Ugwuanyi And Peace In Enugu State / Hausa Radio Biafra May Lead To Riot, Blood Shed / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.