Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies (31039 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by blackfase(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2015
its all part of their gimmicks playing on our emotion and to keep folks in perpetual fear, make them relevant in hope of enlarging their flock of followers cos they know Nigeria has for long been a theater of d absurd and madness. d trick is keep our psyche locked along those lines and make people believe its only prayers and more prayers that we can engage in, thereby more flocks and money for them. see d connect?

Wolfbrother:

why dont all these guys ever predict anything good/positive tho... also the primate needs better social and political analysts to help with his predictions(prophecies)

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Adeoba10(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2015
funkyibodude:
I was just being sarcastic undecided
Ooohh... Am sorry Bro.... Happy nw year in advance
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Wolfbrother(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2015
blackfase:

its all part of their gimmicks playing on our fears and to keep folks in perpetual fear, make them relevant in hope of enlarging their flock of followers cos they know Nigeria has for long been a theater of d absurd and madness. d trick is keep our psyche locked along that lines and make people believe its only prayers and more prayers that we can engage in, thereby more flocks and money for them. see d connect?

Leadership-wise I'm not sure prayer has done anything , because despite the crusades, prayers, crying, fasting and wailing week in week out nothing has really changed and evil(subjective) seems to always grow richer and fatter , i think God has given us all we need to impose change with our own hands
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by blackfase(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2015
if only ur brethren that have been brainwashed would acquiesce to this. religion has created so much chaos, or say its crusaders, to large extents have created so much nuisance in d world today

Wolfbrother:

Leadership-wise I'm not sure prayer has done anything , because despite the crusades, prayers, crying, fasting and wailing week in week out nothing has really changed and evil(subjective) seems to always grow richer and fatter , i think God has given us all we need to impose change with our own hands

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by SirLewis(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2015
funkyibodude:
hey man no need for the insults, I was just being sarcastic to these f.ools that call themselves men of God. All I meant that their predictions all in the name of God is silly. So that is why I said, so God is a lair then? Okay. I don't and never believe in those so called prophecies...
My apologies then
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by DONshawn: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
God is not a man the he will lie...
All of these fake people will be exposed more and brought to shame!

I will say it for the umpteenth time the so called clergy men and the legal practitioners are the main problem of this country! As meny of them that will not conform to the ethics of these two "trades", doom will be their portion.
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by funkyibodude(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
SirLewis:
My apologies then
no problems happy new year in advance cool
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by funkyibodude(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adeoba10:

Ooohh... Am sorry Bro.... Happy nw year in advance
no problem, you too brother
Re: Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
smartsammie:
I am not in support of this man ooo. However, we should understand how prophecies work. Sighting King Hezekiah as an example. God told him to prepare his things that he was going to die. Before prophet Isaiah left his place God told him that He has heard his cry and pleas and added 15 more years. Prophecies can be averted but not an avenue for this so called people to extort the masses

Not condemning anybody tho. Touch not my anointed.

don't be so gullible.

Hezakiah's prayer led to him having a son that was tagged as the most wicked king in all of Israel.
Hezekiah also grew proud and invited the Babylonians to the temple to see the sacred items which were barred from foreigners.

Hezekiah's testimony was tarnished after he got the extra 15 years as a result of God going back on his word, so to speak.

Make of this what you will. The word of the Lord standeth sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.