Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Hate For No Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hate For No Reason (488 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) / How Do I Move Past This Hate For Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate For No Reason by babs01(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Have you ever found yourself in a situation whereby you hate someone for no reason, the person did not offend you and how can you resolve to like him/her back?
Re: Hate For No Reason by obiorathesubtle: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided no.. I have better things to do with my life., like do nothing and stare at air.
Re: Hate For No Reason by RexKexMilann: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Life Is too Short To spend "Part" Of it Hating On People who Probably Do Not "Love" Themselvesundecided.
Re: Hate For No Reason by babs01(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided no.. I have better things to do with my life., like do nothing and stare at air.
if u found urself in that situation what will you do?
Re: Hate For No Reason by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Only if you knew how much it takes to hate. You'll know nobody is worth hating on
Re: Hate For No Reason by wunmi590(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hate kills
Re: Hate For No Reason by obiorathesubtle: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
babs01:

if u found urself in that situation what will you do?
undecided iono.. Stop hating?? Hating is stressful.. I wanna take care of myself, watch my blood pressure too.
Re: Hate For No Reason by babs01(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Only if you knew how much it takes to hate. You'll know nobody is worth hating on
if u found urself in that situation what will you do to like. d persn?
Re: Hate For No Reason by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
babs01:

if u found urself in that situation what will you do to like. d persn?
you might not necessarily like him/her. You can just discard him
Re: Hate For No Reason by babs01(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you might not necessarily like him/her. You can just discard him
someone u see everyday
Re: Hate For No Reason by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
babs01:

someone u see everyday
lol. Bros this life is too fragile yet too simple. You could live with people without having nothing to do with them. You just have to be civil with them. Nothing about them bothers you. You don't hate them yet you have no love for them. It's just you doing your thing like it's only you in the world. Well, you can only do this with high level of maturity in you. That's what it takes

Mind you, I don't mean keeping malice o cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Whisky And Hw It Kill One Fast / My Fear Has A Fresher / photo of the day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.