Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,854 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

UPDATED"HOW TO REGISTER AND BOOK/PLACE BET ON MYBET9JA , BET9JA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UPDATED"HOW TO REGISTER AND BOOK/PLACE BET ON MYBET9JA , BET9JA (9085 Views)

Bet9ja (mybet9ja) Thread / How To Register And Book A Game On Bet9ja "Bet9ja Booking Codes" / UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED"HOW TO REGISTER AND BOOK/PLACE BET ON MYBET9JA , BET9JA by 9JABETWORLD: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
SPORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FACEBOOK.COM/MYBET9JA
TWITTER.COM/MYBET9JA

How to Book a Bet
Step1
Go to www.bet9ja.com

Read more here [url]9jabetworld..in/2015/11/how-to-register-and-book-game-on-bet9ja.html?m=1[/url]

Step2
DO NOT log into your account (If you already
have one)

Step3
Make the selections you want to place a bet
on
Step4
Click on the 'Bet' button

Step5
Print or Send the booked bet to your email
address

Step6
Visit any bet9ja shop
Step7

Show your booked bet confirmation (Print out
or email)
Step8

Make the payment and the bet will be placed
by the cashier
Please Note: Betting odds may change and
bets will be placed using the odds as at
when payment is being made

Re: UPDATED"HOW TO REGISTER AND BOOK/PLACE BET ON MYBET9JA , BET9JA by imagrg(m): 12:58am On Dec 29, 2015
I'm finding it difficult to register with bet9ja. I've used all my email addresses. I only end up where I enter the sms code sent to my email address. What do I do please?
Re: UPDATED"HOW TO REGISTER AND BOOK/PLACE BET ON MYBET9JA , BET9JA by 9JABETWORLD: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2015
imagrg:
I'm finding it difficult to register with bet9ja. I've used all my email addresses. I only end up where I enter the sms code sent to my email address. What do I do please?
ve u received a confirmation message to your email?
Re: UPDATED"HOW TO REGISTER AND BOOK/PLACE BET ON MYBET9JA , BET9JA by timm61: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Good morning everyone, am MR TIMOTHY by name. Here was my won ticket of my saturday's fixed games . Congratulations to myself and my subscribers. Next fixed games are for wednesday. Invest into the new year with real fixed games now. Interested persons should me now on +2348106159812. Strictly for business persons and for higher staker only. Take part and celebrate more

(1) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 21 Live Draws Available / Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Roma Coach / Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.