Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,442 members, 7,884,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 (826 Views)

Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / Photos From All Stage Performances At Olamide's Concert #OLIC2 / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by WAECFlyer3: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Organisers of the second edition of Olamide Live in Concert, OLIC2 which went down last night, December 27 might have committed the most heinous crime of the year.
This is because self-acclaimed ‘best rapper’ in Nigeria, Vic O was left stranded at the event entrance without ano invite. Vic O after being denied entrance by the bouncers looked confused while trying to get across to
someone on phone. He later told 360jamng and TheNET that he was trying to get across to Olamide’s manager but never got through. The viral sensation later left the entrance of the concert and was not sighted within the premises of
the show throughout the night….
Catch me performing live at #OLIC2 tomorrow… Go cop ur tickets now! #KingofRap #2kings #1stage cc.
@baddosneh A photo posted by VIC O (The King Of Rap ) (@myna…
Days ago, Vic O had announced to his followers on Instagram that he will be performing at the event which drew diverse reactions but one now wonders why ano alleged performer had no invite.

Source: http://360jamng.tk/how-vic-o-was-left-stranded-at-olamides-olic2/

Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ehya sad
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by WAECFlyer3: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by Mathematical(f): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Vic o wan b superstar by force by fire.. the hustle is real..keep it on bro.. God will answer yo praya..
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by Daminaj2(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by wheredemdey: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
No homo but I love this Vic o guy.

Dude is like drugs in my office whenever we are under stress or worked up.....all we do is go to his youtube channel and laugh our butt off......vic o has helped so many of us cure HBP and stress free of charge......its a big shame a therapist cum comedian and famed rapper like him is treated this way...so so sad.

Don't mind them buddy....i will always remain you number one fan...same with my wife and millions of Nigerians under stress.....we love you Vic o....our after party man

Vic o...the only man that did an after party. Video with half filled bottle of wine...one fummy lookin girl and 2 guys....love u man >: grin

1 Like

Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by CrazyScientist: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
wheredemdey:
No homo but I love this Vic o guy.

Dude is like drugs in my office whenever we are under stress or worked up.....all we do is go to his youtube channel and laugh our butt off......vic o has helped so many of us cure HBP and stress free of charge......its a big shame a therapist cum comedian and famed rapper like him is treated this way...so so sad.

Don't mind them buddy....i will always remain you number one fan...same with my wife and millions of Nigerians under stress.....we love you Vic o....our after party man

Vic o...the only man that did an after party. Video with half filled bottle of wine...one fummy lookin girl and 2 guys....love u man >: grin

I tell you.. . grin

CC Dreyl
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by kestolove95(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Who is he Pls?
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by Airforce1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na native he wan wear perform?
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by Ewizard(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Grand comedian of our tym grin
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by Dreyl(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2015
grin
Re: ★ How Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide’s OLIC2 by Dreyl(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I tell you.. . grin

CC Dreyl
Lmao...,i got nothing to say but it's so unfair how they treated him, they don't know he's the baddest and most talented rapper in Nigeria. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Did Money Rituals Said By Kemi Olunloyo / Actress, Yvonne Jegede Puts Her Gorgeous Body On Display In New Beach Photos / Flavour, D’banj And Awilo Pose For Photo Ahead Of CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.