Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Do I Suprise Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Suprise Her? (1759 Views)

Was She Wrong To Suprise Him / Am So Suprise About This / Is A Marriage Proposal Lately Meant To Be A Suprise?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Suprise Her? by 9star(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
We are both in d same school.Her friends left her and made her a laffing stuff
simply because she is dating me(a student).They claimed i v notin to offer her since am jst "a student".
meanwhile i have dis woman i work wif.she has bin pursuing a couple of contracts and help to deliver some of the file for her and do some other jobs like drafting proposals etc.
lastweek,one of her contracts was approved by the federal govt.She called me and handed me a cheque of N15m.God i could not believe it,I knw she was gonna gv smtin but not such amount.
Now i have nt told my girl i have such cash.eat do i do to suprise her and put her friend to envy and shame?
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by ElRazur: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
I hate to sound negative, but if you have been given a cheque of 15million and the next thing on your agenda is how to surprise a woman, then you probably shouldn't have been awarded the contract in the first place.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by mex004(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
Am baffled that u don't have better things to do with money than first thinking of impressing ur babe. MONEY MISS ROAD,

U don't need to surprise her. She has been there 4 u when u did'nt have.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
mex004:

Am baffled that u don't have better things to do with money than first thinking of impressing ur babe. MONEY MISS ROAD,

U don't need to surprise her. She has been there 4 u when u did'nt have.
Bingo.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by debosky(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
LMAO!  grin grin

Raz you are one harsh man.

Did he say he wasn't thinking of other things?

@ OP

buy her an expensive necklace or something she really likes that you've been unable to afford till now, but no need to go over the top. I wouldn't be too concerned about 'putting friends to shame' - those type of friends are not really useful to her anyways. wink
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by ElRazur: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Debosky,

It is this kind of mentality that makes things back home difficult. Don't forget that the 15million is meant as money to sort out the contract at hand. It is not exactly his money.

Ideally, sorting out the contract and getting it out of the way would be the way to go. Then we can party and womanise after. But I guess we are different.

PS
I won't be surprised if that money was meant to tarmac the road to your village debo. grin
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
ElRazur:

@Debosky,

It is this kind of mentality that makes things back home difficult. Don't forget that the 15million is meant as money to sort out the contract at hand. It is not exactly his money.

Ideally, sorting out the contract and getting it out of the way would be the way to go. Then we can party and womanise after. But I guess we are different.

PS
I won't be surprised if that money was meant to tarmac the road to your village debo. grin
How did you know?  shocked

I was there when the details of the contract were being discusess, you hear that debo? No more bumpy okada rides tonguegrin
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by 9star(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
How on earth would spend N15m on her?
i want to mk her happy dat all.
mind u the N15m is according to my boss"for your sweat"
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by debosky(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
ElRazur:

@Debosky,

Maybe I misunderstood his post - he claims the 15m is a GIFT to him from the woman as a result of her winning the contract?
9star:

lastweek,one of her contracts was approved by the federal govt.She called me and handed me a cheque of N15m.God i could not believe it,I knw she was gonna gv smtin but not such amount.

Sounds like reward for the legwork he did for her.  In that sense it is his money to spend - to speculate about the contract details would be futile here.

PS

If it is, thunder go fire the boy while spending that money.  angry
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
Buy her a freaking Jet, it is not that expensive undecided

Brokeass nggaz
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
9star:

How on earth would spend N15m on her?
i want to mk her happy dat all.
mind u the N15m is according to my boss"for your sweat"
Just tell her normally, don't even bother about her 'friends', don't go over the top about it and don't start showing off and spending unneccesarry money and then complaining that the girl 'too like money' and is a leech and whatnot afterwards like some guys do (not saying you will, just advising).

Anywho, congrats.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by ElRazur: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
Oh it was a gift. Erm okay.  

15million naira gift? Okay o. What can I say, lucky you. grin
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by 9star(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
ElRazur:

Oh it was a gift. Erm okay.  

15million naira gift? Okay o. What can I say, lucky you. grin

Dude the deal is worth ova N310m
so 15m is peanut to her.
i jst tire 4 una sef.simple talk and sm of u guy r sounding like Haters.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by ElRazur: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
9star:

so 15m is peanut to her.

I have no reason to hate on you. smiley

15 milla is a lot of money, I have no reason to doubt you, or say otherwise.

I misunderstood your post in the first place, and I admitted to that already. smiley
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by opuro(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Buy her a freaking Jet, it is not that expensive undecided

Brokeass nggaz
or go somalia
buy her one of those ships pirates de hijack abi na kidnap
mumu like you, you hit 15m,
na woman first come your mind
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by sistawoman: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
Please tell me what 15M Nira translates to in US dollars
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by frank317: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
Tell her u want to take charge of training all her siblings.

build a house for her mother in their vilage,

pay all her remaining school fees for her.

emmm ohhhh here is the best part: call all her friends who laughed at u and give them 1m no 500 thosand naira each. tongue
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by edogram(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
what a pushing tread, grin
dont u have somthing else to do than to make jokes.

funny grin
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by sistawoman: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
OK so what happened to my post?

how much is 15M Nira in US dollars?
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Busybody2(f): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
sistawoman:

OK so what happened to my post?

how much is 15M Nira in US dollars?

Roughly around $90,000 wink
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by muyoto: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
9star:

so 15m is peanut to her.

15milla? hiaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! 15milla is peanut to a babe which babe who dash am and who dash you sef

15million ko 15milla ni
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by edogram(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
maybe is 15 thousand. i am not sure of  million.

if really is true, u will not come here to make this post, two u wont need advise from nairalander.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Busybody2(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
N15m, indirect gift from the Federal Government of my own Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Whilst you are still thinking of what business to invest the money in, you should split it up and lodge the money in about 3 different notice Bank account in Nigeria i.e.Bank account where you would not be able to touch the money from anything from three months to a few years.

Put a couple i.e. two million in a current account for current use and then you can notify your girlfriend of the windfall, so that at least if she demands you buy her a car worth N5 million naira, you would be able to say the money is tied up for the next few years wink wink
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by sistawoman: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
Does she drive?

Buy her a car

Does she like jewlery

Buy her a nice ring

Does she like clothes or needs updating?

Take her shopping and take her and a couple of her friends to dinner at a nice resturant (the ones you make reservations at and have to wear a suit jacket to)

Does she have time to travel?

Take her on a trip out of the country or to another part of Africa
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by ElRazur: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
I love how ladies seem to have plan for "this money". grin

Looks like sistawoman's list is more or less her heart desire.

@BusyBody, what kind of man tells his woman how much he really have? grin
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Pittbaby(f): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
as long as the money is legitmately yours do what comes from your heart, It does not have to be something flashy to make her gfriends envious, she has proved she is not that kind of person. Spend the money well, such an oppurtunity may not come so easily in the future

I dont know why people are attacking the poster because he wants to do somthing nice for his Gfriend
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by sistawoman: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
No not my hearts desire because I dont need nor want to make anyone envious of what I have.

But he wants to prove a point to all the doubting Thomas/Janes in his girls life and I was simply providing him advice as he sought.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Busybody2(f): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
ElRazur:

@BusyBody, what kind of man tells his woman how much he really have? grin

shocked shocked shocked So you have been lying to me about how much you are really worth angry angry angry Well since it is the season for confessing our wrongdoings, I have not been really truthful to you too embarassed . . . i . . . err . . . the reason I agreed to date you was not because I loved you . . . twas because i learnt from reputable sources, that as you are the only son in your Royal family, all the life insurance policies and estates of your Great great great grandfather and mother from both sides is due to be released to you when you are 25 so embarassed . . . I still love you babe . . . i think cool
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by muyoto: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
he has bin pursuing a couple of contracts and help to deliver some of the file for her and do some other jobs like drafting proposals etc.
lastweek,one of her contracts was approved by the federal govt.She called me and handed me a cheque of N15m.God i could not

OK tha sheck was given to you as a gift by lady #310milla contract Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Poster,

Sure you mean 15 thousand.
How can you be given 15 mil for 'your sweat'?

You are a joker.
Get real son.
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Hotstepper(f): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
so that;s how Nigerians share money that is suppose to be used for productive projects ehhh, I need 2 know that person
Re: How Do I Suprise Her? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
Both of you should take a  trip to Dubai, South Africa, London, America, buy her expensive clothes, put money in her account 3 million since na FREE MONEY!   grin

Let her friends know say u don arrive!!!  Infact use 100,000 Naira bale to slap their Friend Each as DASH OUT  grin

Do LauLau!! Spend Anyhow! Do Anyhow!  grin

15 Million Olorun oooo!! I wish that was mine!!!  cheesy

15 MILLION NAIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH SWEAT U SWEAT? hahahaha FREE MONEY!!!! OWO OLOWO DAPADA!!!  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of Them Should I Marry / If Told 2 4give One, Who Would U Choose? Ur Bf & Ur Best Friend Caught In D Act / Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.