Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

PC Requirements For Windows XP Professional - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / PC Requirements For Windows XP Professional (1321 Views)

Product Key For Windows XP Professional SP3 Full Download / Windows Xp Professional Sp2 Cd Key Plssss! / Windows Xp Unlimited Vs Windows Xp Professional! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PC Requirements For Windows XP Professional by aadewale(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2006
Hi all,

can sonebodyplease tell me theminimum specification for a computer torun windows xp professional

I mean in terms of hard disk size ,RAM, speed etc

Waiting for urresponse thanks
Re: PC Requirements For Windows XP Professional by yemibee(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2006
These are the minimum requirements for basic functionality. Actual requirements vary, depending on the system configuration and the programs and features that you choose to install. If you are installing Windows XP Professional over a network, you may need additional available hard-disk space.

The minimum hardware requirements for Windows XP Home Edition are:
Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB is recommended)
At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available space on the hard disk
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
Keyboard and a Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600)or higher resolution
Sound card

If you have any problems you could get in touch.

Cheers
Re: PC Requirements For Windows XP Professional by Seun(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2006
Using the minimum requirements will not lead to an enjoyable computing experience.

Make sure you have at least a 500Mhz processor and 256mb of memory if you want to be happy with your PC.
Re: PC Requirements For Windows XP Professional by ishmael(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2006
Seun:

Using the minimum requirements will not lead to an enjoyable computing experience.

Make sure you have at least a 500Mhz processor and 256mb of memory if you want to be happy with your PC.

Seun is very correct. If you want to enjoy using Win XP follow what Seun just said. Cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

My Internet Explorer Restarts! / Totally Removing Avg8 / How To Watch Over 45 Dstv Channels On Ur Symbian And Java Phone.call Me On 08034214935.email:nelsonf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.