Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,665 members, 7,902,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident (27757 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) / Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by mcayomind: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmmn..... So bad
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Firefire(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Jaycules: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
K
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by drtosejik: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by WIZGUY69(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
oh no.
r.i.p Prof. Foluke

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by bewla(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
c
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP to her,and May her soul rest in Peace.
Cone Head Zombies learn from me
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by lordkay10(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Texcoco:
Most likely died on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, this is what you get when you keep defending your daura illiterate boss's decision on abandoning GEJ's capital projects which includes the renovation of that death trap road..... Your dick riding has lost you a sister,HaaaaHaaaaa, Merry Christmas Grieving Griever.
Don't say what you don't know okay! I still passed that road on Xmas day and the project is ongoing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2015
From the write up I see she is a vibrant lady and a woman of intellect.she will be duly missed both in IFe and the education sector.R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by NobleAngell(f): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2015
May her soul RiP.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by mccoy47(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP. I just hope they dont blame GEJ for this

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by maureen546: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Rest in peace madam
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by zicoraads: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP Great One. Our sympathy goes to her family.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by yolanda233(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP Prof,you have served your Master, and the crown of righteousness await you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by mbhs139(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Texcoco:
Most likely died on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, this is what you get when you keep defending your daura illiterate boss's decision on abandoning GEJ's capital projects which includes the renovation of that death trap road..... Your dick riding has lost you a sister,HaaaaHaaaaa, Merry Christmas Grieving Griever.

Do you need this at this time son? That's very rude of you, you know. I didn't train you like this.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by younginfopreneur: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2015
MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE!
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Texcoco(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
mbhs139:

Do you need this at this time son? That's very rude of you, you know. I didn't train you like this.
Will you shut up??!...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Awon ayeeeeeeeeeeeee oooo
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by ajebuter(f): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Eeyah! Eni eleni.

May God console and be with her family.

And may be never have relatives with 'okro mouth'

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by aalangel(f): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2015
Something is ultimately wrong with these mods. I posted this when it happened. You guys are nowhere near our profession.

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by kaziblake(f): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Oh my God!
Death!Death!Death!
R.i.p
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Rest in peace madam, NB: The road from ibadan - Lagos is still very bad with lots of pot holes that could lead to Ghastly motor accident.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Btruth: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2015
embarassed
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by Banter1(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2015
RIP ma.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by oshe11: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2015
wen U wished wailers a merry christmas n 4got to wish ursef n family, a 'tragic' christmas Is wat U gt........

#IBLAMEGEJ AND ALSO #DASUKIGATE FOR NOT USING THE MONI TO COMPLETE THE ROAD
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by seyi360(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Texcoco:

Some people are animals in human clothes

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by alabijohn: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Avoidable death.... Result of a failed government!!!
Development in a nation cannot occur when a new government always negates ongoing developmental projects of their previous. That road was awarded, and yet abandoned cos of a new government! Benin Abuja road another death trap was awarded and yet project stopped cos of a new government! smh#
Idiot people in government that can't continue good things just because of pride and selfish interests!!!
Its gradually becoming the turn of your mothers and sisters and father's to die, then we Hope the propaganda and counter propaganda will stop soon
RIP ma, unfortunately you were a Nigerian! you would have lived longer...

Very correct bro, however, RIP madam.
Re: Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident by easy4beno(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2015
Texcoco:

shut d Bleep up and stop acting happy when a fellow human being dies..where were u when d ministet of works approved over 20billion for d continuation of d road, or is it during buhari regime dat d road got damaged dis much? has it not always been a national vendetta, get some sense and stop trading d blame game..
Rip to d dead!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AVM Omenyi Goes To Jail For Receiving N136m Bribe / ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.