Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,884 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Your Health Care Solutions At Last! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Health Care Solutions At Last! (679 Views)

EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) / Healthy Solutions At Your Finger Tips / Best Health Care Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Health Care Solutions At Last! by medsolve: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
i will love to share health care tips with you. issues ranging from fitness,executive stress,sexual disorders, infectious diseases , medicine and surgery. i would be glad to answer your questions, my main interests are in the surgical specialties. but i do have experience in general health and wellness
Re: Your Health Care Solutions At Last! by topheal: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2009
Dr U are welcome & God wil bless as U ready to assist others,pls help me with my prob. When i was 13th (16 yrs ago),i use to observe dt blood comes of my male organ when ever i'm toilet (though i havent xperience sex b4) bt now dt i heard dt is a symptom of STD,i started observed my sperm & discover dt it shows some yellowish colour lk dead sperm cell. Pls wht can i do?.
Re: Your Health Care Solutions At Last! by medsolve: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2009
haematuria or blood in the urine is a very important symtom. since you first had it when you wer 13yrs old. i would like to know if you have difficulty passing urine. for the second symptom i would like to know if you are sexually active? do you have itching? is der pain on urination?you would need to do some tests 1.urine microscopy culture and sensitivity,2 seminal fluid microscopy culture and sensitivity in a good lab,
Re: Your Health Care Solutions At Last! by topheal: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2009
Thanks dr i didnt feel any pain or itching only some drops of blood after urine & it only happen when i'm excrete.Pls any thing i can not to affect my fertility or which test i did i need.
Re: Your Health Care Solutions At Last! by medsolve: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
as i told you earlier haematuria is a very important symptom dat needs full investigation. you have to visit your doctor who will examine you properly and request for tests to find out the cause. by and large the commonest cause of haemturia in your age group is infection, please do those tests, cheers dont be so alarmed, smiley
Re: Your Health Care Solutions At Last! by medsolve: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2009
hello all. when last last did you go for a health check? i ran into an apparently healthy man today. quite rich, he was a walking corpse his blood pressure was 240/140! please executives ,buisnessmen and all. try and do your health checks at list once a year. and more often if youu are the real type A go getter! health is wealth

(1) (Reply)

Gym / Exercise Buddy Wanted / Hiv / Alot Of Pain In My Ear, I Need Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.