Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Beautiful Teenager Who Cries Blood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Beautiful Teenager Who Cries Blood (1077 Views)

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Teenager Who Cries Blood by Talk2CB: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Marnie Harvie, 16, is thought to be the only person in the UK, and possibly the world, with the frightening symptoms.

Doctors are baffled by the bleeding — which starts without warning and can happen up to five times a day. Marnie, from Stoke-on-Trent, said: “I never know when it’s going to happen and I don’t like scaring people.

- See more at: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2015/12/the-girl-who-cries-blood.html#more

Re: The Beautiful Teenager Who Cries Blood by Omotayor123(f): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2015
OMG shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Over 45KG With Healthy Eating- Ennada Fitness / Signs Of Male Organ Infection / Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.