Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,136 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

It Breaks My Heart. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Breaks My Heart. (833 Views)

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) / Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Breaks My Heart. by vick555(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
This is really serious! Most times I wonder why men beat their wife, not only getting physical with them, but also verbally destorying their emotion! It really hurt! When I see such cases, specially when the lady in question is crying it gets me really weak. Sometimes I feel like joining in shedding tears with such a lady.
Is it good for a man to to raise his hand against his wife in front of his children or even use abusive words on her when the children are around.

Pls fellow nairalanders...help me out. Am I just weak as a guy...to feel weak when I see a woman going through emotional times! Could feeling women weakness makes me a weak guy? And if it is, what can I do to overcome this?...thanks
Re: It Breaks My Heart. by beegurl(f): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2015
U aren't weak, u just have a good heart

4 Likes

Re: It Breaks My Heart. by kilokeys(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
It breaks My heart too when a woman nags her man to death..

I feel like crying for him.. Chai cry cry

#say no to any form of abuse from any of the semester, physical or verbal

4 Likes

Re: It Breaks My Heart. by kestolove95(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Na your type women dey control, dey pity us

1 Like

Re: It Breaks My Heart. by ivyT(f): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2015
kilokeys:

[center]
kilokeys:

[/center]
kilokeys:

Re: It Breaks My Heart. by MRBrownJ: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2015
@Vick555
it is wrong for ANYONE (man OR woman) to abuse or raise their hand on their partner, period! but i certainly "understand" why many do it.

you are too emotional about the issue, and i suspect you have never lived with a woman in the past. if you have never "contemplated" knocking someone upside their head, then you havent lived long enough with the opposite sex. we are two different beings, and as much as we may love one another, we dont think/function alike, therefore there is bound to be frictions. the catch is to understand that, even though it may feel better to do so, it aint worth it to abuse someone emotionally/physically, and you might as well walk away or ignore that person.

1 Like

Re: It Breaks My Heart. by vick555(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Vick555
it is wrong for ANYONE (man OR woman) to abuse or raise their hand on their partner, period! but i certainly "understand" why many do it.

you are too emotional about the issue, and i suspect you have never lived with a woman in the past. if you have never "contemplated" knocking someone upside their head, then you havent lived long enough with the opposite sex. we are two different beings, and as much as we may love one another, we dont think/function alike, therefore there is bound to be frictions. the catch is to understand that, even though it may feel better to do so, it aint worth it to abuse someone emotionally/physically, and you might as well walk away or ignore that person.

Thanks...I share your veiw point too.
Re: It Breaks My Heart. by vick555(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2015
beegurl:
U aren't weak, u just have a good heart

Thanks Sis
Re: It Breaks My Heart. by vick555(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Na your type women dey control, dey pity us

Well, you totally wrong! Been compassionate doesn't mean been stupid.

1 Like

Re: It Breaks My Heart. by MRBrownJ: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2015
vick555:

Thanks...I share your veiw point too.

i wrote that because many times we have women who also abuse men to the point where they snap, they use stuff that will bruise these men's egos, the will insult their manhood, OR god forbid, they will start raising their hands on such man (thinking that a man shouldnt "defend" himself because they are women).

just because men don cry in the open like women, doesnt mean we are not equally hurt by their actions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Man Almost Blind His Wife Just Because She Greet Her Pastor. (photo) / Question For All Parents In The Room / Fumigation And General Cleaning At Discounted Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.