Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,681 members, 7,979,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:25 AM

2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) (1152 Views)

“Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Pastor Adeboye's RCCG Prophesy For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by RCCGOPENHEAVENS: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello Readers,

After a succesful year almost coming to an end, we've decided to review the Prophecy made by Daddy, PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE, GENERAL OVERSEER, RCCG WORLD-WIDE.

Please, send all your Testimonies and other things about the Prophecies HERE www.openheavensdaily.org
THIS WAS DADDY'S POPHECY LAST EARLIER THIS YEAR, JANUARY 13th 2015,

Individual
(this is particularly for those who fasted for 100 days and those exempted because of age and the newly wed).
1.The Lord says the harvest of the 100 days fast will begin this year.
2. This year will be full of testimonies. Those who have none before will have this year.
3. Daddy says some will be swimming in rivers of abundance.
4.There will be miraculous completion of projects.
5. There will be fulfillment of dreams.
6. There will be miraculous restorations.
7. The song of many will be the Lord has been good to me.

International.
1. Scientific and medical breakthroughs will be many. Particularly in the areas of lack of sleep, dreams and brain disorder.
2. Ebola will die out.
3 . All over the world insurgency will be considerably weakened.
4. We should pray against massive calamities.
5. Pray against massive earthquakes,strong hurricanes and typhoons.

RCCG.
This year all we need is to fast for forty (40) days to charge our batteries. People who want to fast continuously for 20days and 20 nights will cover the fasting of 40 days. If you miss one day of the fast, you will replace it with two (2) days. Please note that fasting begins on Friday, 2nd of January, 2015.
Nigeria.
By the end of the year many will say all is well that ends well.
Happy New Year with Love EAA

CAN YOUR COMMENT ON THOSE YOU KNOW HAPPENED
Source: www.openheavensdaily.org
Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by UltimateDaniel(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2015
Yes daddy, Internationally, great earthquake of Nepal.
Ebola actually died off as prophesied by daddy...

We await 2016 Prophecies from God through daddy!
RCCG my church!
Like if it's yours too, comment if you see this true cheesy
Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by Annunaki(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2015
From what I see most of the 'prophecies' failed to come through and the ones that did are mere calculated guesses. For God's sake earth quakes happen every year and ebola was bound to fizzle out like it did in past epidemics.
Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
Yes daddy, Internationally, great earthquake of Nepal.
Ebola actually died off as prophesied by daddy...

We await 2016 Prophecies from God through daddy!
RCCG my church!
Like if it's yours too, comment if you see this true cheesy
oh cmon lad, earthquakes happen yearly and ebola was bound to fade away. This is merely guesswork and most of them were not actualized
Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by UltimateDaniel(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
sylvalord:
oh cmon lad, earthquakes happen yearly and ebola was bound to fade away. These is merely guesswork and most of them were not actualized
I still believe daddy's Prophecies came to pass...
Do you doubt him or what bro...
Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
I still believe daddy's Prophecies came to pass... Do you doubt him or what bro...
Oh yes i do. He is just a petty liar.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by RCCGOPENHEAVENS: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
sylvalord:
Oh yes i do. He is just a petty liar.
BRO, I WILL ADVICE YOU WATCH WHAT YOU SAY...
Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
RCCGOPENHEAVENS:

BRO, I WILL ADVICE YOU WATCH WHAT YOU SAY...
Or what? You will rant all day? Because that is pretty much all you can do.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by RCCGOPENHEAVENS: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
sylvalord:
Or what? You will rant all day? Because that is pretty much all you can do.
Sorry, but it's just an advice!
Re: 2015 Prophecy Review (pastor E. A Adeboye, Rccg) by Annunaki(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2015
RCCGOPENHEAVENS:

Sorry, but it's just an advice!

But in all honesty a lot of Adeboye's prophecies failed to come to pass and we know what the bible says about those that make false prophecies.

(1) (Reply)

A Jealous God Can Only Be A Mere Tribal Deity / Miracle Gone Wrong: Woman Killed In Church As Pastor Tries To Perform A Miracle / Deputy Gov Kingsley Otuaro Is Guest Of Honour As Grace Worship Centre Udu Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.