Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,356 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! (912 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by Greenbullet(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2015
my teenage friend age 17 wants to kill his father because of the constant abuse inflicted on him ,last night he showed me his stomach,lo and behold ,it was burned by his father with an iron !!!!!! just for not putting water in the radiator of his car.I don't know what to tell my friend. please I need your advice. note:this is not a joke
.cc:lalasticlala,aminat508.
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by brunofarad(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Na wa
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by kestolove95(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Dats good, make him kill am, we will cum for d burial IJN
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
He wants to be a murderer @ 17 abi... Kontunu
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by Theyveedo(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2015
End time daddy
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by ivyT(f): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2015
This is very serious.dont knw the advice to give..
Experienced pple and Counsellors shld run here!
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by Florblu(f): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Have got a gun for rent at no cost.contact me! Seriously you have to check if he's your biological father
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by funlord(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2015
angry
Greenbullet:
my teenage friend age 17 wants to kill his father because of the constant abuse inflicted on him ,last night he showed me his stomach,lo and behold ,it was burned by his father with an iron !!!!!! just for not putting water in the radiator of his car.I don't know what to tell my friend. please I need your advice. note:this is not a joke
.cc:lalasticlala,aminat508.

Na una sabi! The killers!!!
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by StefanSalvatore: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Hw does e plan on doing dat?? Is it by shooting, stabbing or food poisoning etc

Pls undecided am nt sure if e could evn kill a butterfly
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by Greenbullet(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
StefanSalvatore:
Hw does e plan on doing dat?? Is it by shooting, stabbing or food poisoning etc

Pls undecided am nt sure if e could evn kill a butterfly
I know he can do it,moreover I saw pain in eyes and heard vengeance. from his words.
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by RockMaxi: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2015

@OP, please tell him to go ahead. A lot of fatherless children wanted a father but didn't have and somebody wants to kill his own.
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by wizzprince(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Yoruba will say ele yi gidi gan hausa will Allah soke igbo will say chineke dima edo will say osalobua but I say go and sin no more
Re: Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! by wizzprince(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Yoruba will say ele yi gidi gan hausa will Allah soke igbo will say chineke dima edo will say osalobua but I say go and sin no more

(1) (Reply)

As A Child, TV Program That Your Parent Love But You Detest / If You Played This Game Go And Marry / What Are The Chances Of Having Twins When ICUD Is Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.