Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,104 members, 7,942,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

From The Very Depth Of My Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From The Very Depth Of My Heart (625 Views)

He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. / Ashes For Love. My Heart Bleeds Please I Need Your Advice / RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From The Very Depth Of My Heart by taryour(f): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2015
To all my nairaland family, clients and loved ones.. This is a special appreciative message from me to you all. God bless and bless you richly.

And here we are again ! Rouding up 2015 filled with joy and hope. Its just 2 days from 2016 and as i look back at the begining of 2015 i am excited and greatful to you all.
Tru it all, you have been there. In the trying moments when i think of your support, love, encouragement, your comments and likes, they kept me strong and spured me futher.
I cant thank you enough neither can i find words to truly express how appreciative i am.
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! And THANK YOU !

You all have been awesome. Without YOU there is no Boash Cakes and Events.
Lets do it again come 2016 and we assure you of the very very best.

Remember * Boash Cakes is always meeting your demands at all times and exceeding your expectations exceptionally *

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! I LOVE YOU ALL.

2 Likes

Re: From The Very Depth Of My Heart by Ginaz(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2015
You love me? undecided thank you too
Re: From The Very Depth Of My Heart by taryour(f): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Ginaz:
You love me? undecided thank you too
yes Boash Cakes and Events does. Thank you.
Re: From The Very Depth Of My Heart by Babprosper20(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2015
welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Healthy Relationship In My External Family. / ..depressed / RFID Hotel Keycard Door Locks Sales, Installation & Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.