Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,302 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Unbelieveable!!! Smile 4G LTE Signals Goes Live In Benin City - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unbelieveable!!! Smile 4G LTE Signals Goes Live In Benin City (2686 Views)

SMILE 4G MIFI FOR SALE@ GIVEAWAY PRICE / Fairly Used SMILE 4G Lte Mifi Device For Sale (PICTURES) / CHAT WITH A DOCTOR NOW FOR FREE- Mobile App To Save Lives, “curechat’ Goes Live. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelieveable!!! Smile 4G LTE Signals Goes Live In Benin City by SmileXtraone: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2015
Smile Communications, a 4G LTE network provider has launched the first 4G LTE services in the ancient City of Benin. This has put Benin City among the league of Cities with 4G network coverage in the world. As a result residents of Benin City can now enjoy Superfast internet. You can stream videos without lagging and surf the web SMILING because of the quick response you get using SMILE 4G LTE. The experience is pure ecstasy. The Smile MIFI goes for N12,500 and comes with 5GB free data. It allows you connect up to 10 devices (Laptops and Smartphones) at the same time. The Smile Router goes for N23,000 comes with 20GB free data. It allows you connect up to 32 devices (Laptops and Smartphones) at the same time. We now have unlimited monthly plan for N19,800

You can get these Smile devices at :
Smile@Xtraone Office
No 166 Uselu Lagos Road
Opposite Zenith Bank, Uselu
Benin City.
For Enquires Please Call any of these numbers: 0 8 0 6 2 7 2 0 4 8 7,
0 8 1 8 9 7 2 7 9 7 0,
0 7 0 3 2 4 4 6 9 6 3

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveable!!! Smile 4G LTE Signals Goes Live In Benin City by SmileXtraone: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2016
We are currently doing a promo. The Smile Mifi now comes with 15gb data. 5gb for use anytime any day while 10gb for use during nights and weekends. Hurry and get on the smile network now while the promo is on. The price for the mifi is still N12,500.
Re: Unbelieveable!!! Smile 4G LTE Signals Goes Live In Benin City by msochi: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2016
i have issues with my smile mini wifi..... it keeps telling me SEARCHING when after the modem is done booting....

what could be the problem?
Re: Unbelieveable!!! Smile 4G LTE Signals Goes Live In Benin City by SmileXtraone: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2016
msochi:
i have issues with my smile mini wifi..... it keeps telling me SEARCHING when after the modem is done booting....

what could be the problem?

You need to reset the device. The reset button is a pin hole located close to the sim slot. Get a pin or tinny broom and push the reset button once. Your device should reboot and be alright.
Re: Unbelieveable!!! Smile 4G LTE Signals Goes Live In Benin City by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
wow

(1) (Reply)

Where Is LG Repair/technical Office Located In Lagos State? / Two US Used Samsung S9plus For Sale SOLD!!! / SOLD SOLD!! Dell Gaming Laptop with 4gb Nvidia for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.