Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,818 members, 7,918,636 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

Advice N Opinion Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice N Opinion Pls (1083 Views)

Rent Issue/ Need Your Opinion Pls / Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) / Ladies Your Opinion Pls!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2015
good day to you beautiful people.. pls I need ur advise...I am in a relationship with a guy who works in another state. recently, I chevked his facebook, the 'about' section n then the "life event" section n I noticed dat the "in a relationship with .....:who happens to b his ex is still there..but the section whr there is 'relationship status' is single..I told him about that but hr said he sees nothing. I told him to checkbusin his laptop which he did but he has seen nothing accordin to him..I just wond3r if dat section was made invisible to him by facebook or something..I really dont know.this has made him think I am seeing someone els3 whifh is why I keeep bringing up issues so I find a reason to say its over between us to b with the other.. now I am wondering if he is lying about him not seeing it or telling the truth...I am also thinkin I should forget it n move on with him until I recheck usin his laptop..pls advise needed. opinion pls..thanks..cos it is makin me think he still hopes for her to come back....dunno. she broke wit him with d excuse she has found someone else...
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by obiorathesubtle: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol.. PDA seeking ass.
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. PDA seeking ass.
no insults or vulgar words pls
MR 2016 SHY GUY
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2015
The person u shd move closer to is his ex not ur bf

They say bring ur friends close but ur enemies closer

grin

1 Like

Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by obiorathesubtle: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2015
ejugirl:
no insults or vulgar words pls
MR 2016 SHY GUY
cry I'm even shy commenting on this post.. Iono what people will think about me.

1 Like

Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by dharay99: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
uhm I'm a novice,
Sorry i can't help... sad
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:
The person u shd move closer to is his ex not ur bf

They say bring ur friends close but ur enemies closer

grin
noo.. thanks.. besides I dont like ladies dat r loose or keep callin it quit wen they find a fresher.. they corrupt me.
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cry I'm even shy commenting on this post.. Iono what people will think about me.
funny u.. bls jist b confident..leave ur pains n mistakes of 2015 n walk into 2016 with confidence n head lifted high...God got our back..note that
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by obiorathesubtle: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2015
ejugirl:
funny u.. bls jist b confident..leave ur pains n mistakes of 2015 n walk into 2016 with confidence n head lifted high...God got our back..note that
amen cry hug me!
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by Petroking: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
ejugirl:
good day to you beautiful people.. pls I need ur advise...I am in a relationship with a guy who works in another state. recently, I chevked his facebook, the 'about' section n then the "life event" section n I noticed dat the "in a relationship with .....:who happens to b his ex is still there..but the section whr there is 'relationship status' is single..I told him about that but hr said he sees nothing. I told him to checkbusin his laptop which he did but he has seen nothing accordin to him..I just wond3r if dat section was made invisible to him by facebook or something..I really dont know.this has made him think I am seeing someone els3 whifh is why I keeep bringing up issues so I find a reason to say its over between us to b with the other.. now I am wondering if he is lying about him not seeing it or telling the truth...I am also thinkin I should forget it n move on with him until I recheck usin his laptop..pls advise needed. opinion pls..thanks..cos it is makin me think he still hopes for her to come back....dunno. she broke wit him with d excuse she has found someone else...

Relationship is built on trust... You need me to be sincere with you,.. I dated someone and the first time i saw her fb account it wrote complicated. It still shows the same thing even after we dated over a year and still. So all those things does not mean. except you want to take it into consideration and it will only make you uncomfortable and feel worried. My Opinion

2 Likes

Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Petroking:

Relationship is built on trust... You need me to be sincere with you,.. I dated someone and the first time i saw her fb account it wrote complicated. It still shows the same thing even after we dated over a year and still. So all those things does not mean. except you want to take it into consideration and it will only make you uncomfortable and feel worried. My Opinion
thank you so much..
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by Adasun(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
i would have commented if da poster above me had not said it all sad
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wow...i think he may be using u as a rebound. He aint sure about what he wants.pls my dear give him space.
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lamore:
Wow...i think he may be using u as a rebound. He aint sure about what he wants.pls my dear give him space.
he said its me he wants but I dont trust him. I think I jus t v to put every worry n distrust behind me n try to make it work..give him his normal space n let God take charge... tym to b a good gal..2016 don come... thanks dear..
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
ejugirl:
noo.. thanks.. besides I dont like ladies dat r loose or keep callin it quit wen they find a fresher.. they corrupt me.

embarassed sorry

Its the only way to know if ur bf is still dating her
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

embarassed sorry

Its the only way to know if ur bf is still dating her
thanks dear....wen I brought up d issue of break up, he was forced to say I should do him a favour by sending dat girl a friend request..n ask about him..n i will found out there is notin goin on n she is in another relationship whr she is. actually dsame thing u said....he just wants me to believe him. ..
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
ejugirl:
thanks dear....wen I brought up d issue of break up, he was forced to say I should do him a favour by sending dat girl a friend request..n ask about him..n i will found out there is notin goin on n she is in another relationship whr she is. actually dsame thing u said....he just wants me to believe him. ..

I'm happy for you i told u smiley the best way is always make frnds with the females that are friends with your man that way u kno d truth no matter wat smiley
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
ejugirl:

I'm happy for you i told u smiley the best way is always make frnds with the females that are friends with your man that way u kno d truth no matter wat smiley smiley
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

I'm happy for you i told u smiley the best way is always make frnds with the females that are friends with your man that way u kno d truth no matter wat smiley smiley
thanks.
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by PrettyHelen(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
ejugirl:
thanks.

smiley go girl
Re: Advice N Opinion Pls by ejugirl: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Just passing by
passing withoug dropping anything Abi...

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo Not Only Good At Scoring, He’s Romantic — Wife / Please Help Me ! My Husband Doesn’t Eat At Home Again / Dangers Of Remaining Close Friends With An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.