Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 (37881 Views)

World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / Paul Onuachu Is Nigeria’s Top Scorer In 2017; Beats Onyekuru, Okpotu, Ighalo / Highest Goal Scorers In World Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Helkayklassic:
The highest goal scorer battle is between him and Jamie Vardy then probably Lukaku no doubt.
I'm tipping lukaku to win it.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by OnewitGod: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
He is young, energetic and gifted. He will go places. I see him contending with the best players in the world.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Mcowubaba: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cocoyamu:

You be M.cow. "MUMU COW" true true..

Na so una go dey derail person thread.. everybody dey talk go right, you dey talk go left. ( broda e lese osi). shey na Odion Ighalo bring you come this thread abi na wetin..? Better find ya self go romance section..... ode

No go wash that your 7days faded boxer... Oniranu oshi
lol..hahahahhahahaha...lwkmd...for ur senile archaic cynic microscopic incoherent illogical feeble-minded self nd mental cavity..u get bad mouth...
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by sunkieisland(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Adaowerri111:

My message should be an inspiration to him on working hard to becoming the best striker

cool. I get it now.

Make we invite Odion Ighalo come NL
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Churchillsaug(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
pat077:
good. But he shld replicate d form wit d eagles.
eagles have Musa while Watford have Deeney, they aint the same. Only meat cant make a soup sweet, it needs the likes of maggi, cryfish, onion, salt etc, watford have those while Eagles doesnt.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by profmathsland(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Absolutely remarkable and good for Nigerian footballers plying their trade in England.If he can do it then others can.Can Odion Jude Ighalo surpass what the yak(Yakubu Aiyegbeni) did in England?The highest scoring african in the English Premier league is Didier Yves Tebily Drogba of Ivory Coast followed by the yak.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by joliyp(f): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

lol, so u are nt even Immune to the yabs/insults, nd u stil get mind leave d picx grin...see u talking abt crying, anyway I'm nt surprised, my instincts were right, wen i saw ur picx- u looked emotional nd subtle in my eyes...that's Y i even started to talk u abt changing d picx...
Most e-wars are unavoidable,
a guy may be secretely admiring u nd his silly method of approaching u, may be to start quoting u unnecessarily nd insulting u....not to talk off when the send u Pm nd u don't reply...na world war 5 be dat oo...anyway its all fun for me.....but peoples temper nd chill varies...
esp cos I don't reply PMS
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Mcowubaba: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
joliyp:
esp cos I don't reply PMS
emmh...okk. kul
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by riczy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Name checkers,wer is he frm
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Cocoyamu: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

lol..hahahahhahahaha...lwkmd...for ur senile archaic cynic microscopic incoherent illogical feeble-minded self nd mental cavity..u get bad mouth...

Huh?! Mental Cavity?? you can imagine that...
*Mumucowbaba*
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by authenticjimmy(m): 1:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Good step coolGood step
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by Sheggy13(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
i think pride will soon overrun him...as i watched him yesterday he is gradually trolling in suarez and costas path..soon he will accuse people over den of racial profiling..cuz he is loosing his humilty..if u watched d match u wud understand me..
Which pride is Suarez exhibiting please and how has he been overrun?..If a player winning a treble in his first season at Barca(not just winning,but contributing immensely), narrowly missing out on the Ball on D'Or nomination(even though many analysts believe he should have been nominated ahead of Ronaldo) and finishing top scorer with 31 EPL goals in 35 matches(no single penalty-the first of it's kind) in his last season in England that Barca had to cough out one of the highest transfer fee to get him is overrunning, then you need to check your dictionary for the meaning of that word. What did Ighalo do in that match that the likes of Ronaldo hasn't done before and how has that overran him. Talent is key my brother. As for Costa, he isn't that good in the first place and also an arrogant jerk-a silly excuse for a footballer he is. Football is an emotional game. You should know that.
Re: Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 by joliyp(f): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mcowubaba:

lol, so u are nt even Immune to the yabs/insults, nd u stil get mind leave d picx grin...see u talking abt crying, anyway I'm nt surprised, my instincts were right, wen i saw ur picx- u looked emotional nd subtle in my eyes...that's Y i even started to talk u abt changing d picx...
Most e-wars are unavoidable,
a guy may be secretely admiring u nd his silly method of approaching u, may be to start quoting u unnecessarily nd insulting u....not to talk off when the send u Pm nd u don't reply...na world war 5 be dat oo...anyway its all fun for me.....but peoples temper nd chill varies...
yea u r right better I change it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse / Top 10 Best FIFA Africa National Team, Tunisia Top Rankings After 15 Years / Jorge Kanella Put Toe Into Alfie Davis’ Bum During Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.