Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,634 members, 7,918,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? (578 Views)

Photos Of Ibe Kachikwu At The House Of Representatives Over The Fuel Price Hike / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
I live in Kaduna South. But I go to work every working day to Kaduna North. Since the fuel crisis began I use my car only once or twice a week. On my way to work of there are always queues in filling stations and you find only few stations selling. But today was different. As usual I used public transport, but queues were little or virtually absent. And almost all filling stations I passed were selling fuel.
Please can someone confirm? Is the fuel scarcity over for good? Or is the scarcity just over in Kaduna?
Re: Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Its everywhere my brother...immediately they heard that PMS would be sold at N85...they knew game was up and that were potential losers at least N2/- per litre

1 Like

Re: Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Keneking:
Its everywhere my brother...immediately they heard that PMS would be sold at N85...they knew game was up and that were potential losers at least N2/- per litre

Now I see. I was wondering how all of a sudden, things changed.
Re: Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? by advocates: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Good to have someone from kd, south to be precise. Op, where do you stay? Right from Sabo, to command through to station round about, the queues have actually decimated.

I think Mr. Kachukwu has finally braced up to give close monitoring to the independent marketers who were responsible for hoarding the product. Also, the commencement of production by the Kaduna refinery where the minister visited could have played a major role in the availability.

I also learnt that in abuja too, queues have finally disappeared. Sign of good development if you ask me.
Re: Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
advocates:
Good to have someone from kd, south to be precise. Op, where do you stay? Right from Sabo, to command through to station round about, the queues have actually decimated.

I think Mr. Kachukwu has finally braced up to give close monitoring to the independent marketers who were responsible for hoarding the product. Also, the commencement of production by the Kaduna refinery where the minister visited could have played a major role in the availability.

I also learnt that in abuja too, queues have finally disappeared. Sign of good development if you ask me.

I stay in Barnawa. Close to high cost.
Re: Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? by Sall(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Saboteurs are beginning to missing up after hearing petrol be sold for #85 shame.
Re: Is The Fuel Scarcity Over? by coldsummer: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
People travelled out of town I guess. It's same in abj

(1) (Reply)

Judge Not By Accent But Content / New Duplex House For Sale Lekki / Fayose Celebrates Wife On Birthday, Says She Is Rock Behind His Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.