Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Best Reason While You Should Not Pay Your Tithe And Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Reason While You Should Not Pay Your Tithe And Offering (525 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Reason While You Should Not Pay Your Tithe And Offering by aniseamos(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please do not misquote me with my title.
Paying tithe is good, but the reason while we are paying our tithe and offering is not good.
Do not pay your tithe if you are ask to do so.
Do not pay your tithe or offering because others are doing it.
Do not pay your tithe or offering because the bible said it is a must.
Do not pay your tithe because you want something from God because you will not have it (selfishness)
Do not pay your tithe and offering because you are afraid of your pastor or member of the church.
Do not pay your tithe because you want to prove riches.
Doing this will render your money useless. check yourself that since when you have been paying your tithe and offering what greatness happen to you or your life or family. When one of the above things happens to you then you are just making your pastor or the church rich and you will be poor. And do not forget that the bible says we will collect from the poor to the rich.
But pay your tithe for the following reason.
Pay your tithe because you love God, not because someone told you to do it or because some preach it to you.
Pay your tithe because you love his church and you wish to see it go forward and succeed.
the bible says "honour the Lord with thy substances, and with the first fruit of all thine increase" and he said "them that honour me , i will honour.
Pay your tithe and offering for thanking him for what he has done and what he will do.
Pay your tithe and offering in faith, because the bible says "give and it shall be given unto you".
Tithe prove riches, the more you prove to God with your tithe and offering, the more you will see his blessing and prosperity over you and your family. Do not cheat God or better do not give at all.
Do not give when your heart is doubting God, do not give when you can look back to what you give.
give and forget, and expect greater blessing from God.
Always believe when you give.
For more information whatsapp me on +2348036056564

(1) (Reply)

South African Pastor Who Made Congregation Eat Snakes, Welcomes Daughter (pics) / ? / Operations Of Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.