Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Mom Is Not Well Mentally - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Is Not Well Mentally (985 Views)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / My Mom Is Missing / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Is Not Well Mentally by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
am crying now, don't know what to do, i was at home when i recieve a call from her workplace that we should come and pick her up, that it is getting out of hand, i suspect this problem is from her side, anything she believes in seems to drive her mad, she talks to herself often, christianity drives her mad.
Re: My Mom Is Not Well Mentally by tipwill(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
God is ur strength.
Re: My Mom Is Not Well Mentally by babythug(f): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Do hang in there. You must rein in your emotions to ensure the situation is dealt with appropriately.

You will require medical help in addition to all spiritual help you will need.

Remember that prayers avail much and nothing is too hard for the Lord.

Are you able to get a relative/sibling to move in with her? This will ensure she's well monitored and so on

God be with you *hugs*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Is Not Well Mentally by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
babythug:
Do hang in there. You must rein in your emotions to ensure the situation is dealt with appropriately.

You will require medical help in addition to all spiritual help you will need.

Remember that prayers avail much and nothing is too hard for the Lord.

Are you able to get a relative/sibling to move in with her? This will ensure she's well monitored and so on

God be with you *hugs*
thanks
Re: My Mom Is Not Well Mentally by okirewaju(f): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
It is well.
Re: My Mom Is Not Well Mentally by baby124: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gather yourself together, take her home and visit a good psychiatric home where they can evaluate her and give her the necessary drugs she would need to function properly. It is well with you all.
Life will not be life without challenges. Don't worry about the stigma. So many people have mental problems in Nigeria but refuse to accept the reality. Or they have family members they are hiding with it.
People who are mentally ill tend to be religiously overzealous too. Or take their beliefs too far. It's the extremities that come with mental issues.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / [photos] Married Man Gets Stuck During Sex With Hotel Staff In Uganda / ��household Items Clearance Sale!! ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.