Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,829 members, 7,966,060 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:21 AM

Police Causes Mayhem At Forte Oil Filling Station Gbagada -- Picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Causes Mayhem At Forte Oil Filling Station Gbagada -- Picture (794 Views)

1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) / Don Wani's Boys Regrouping To Cause Mayhem In Omoku, Egbema - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Causes Mayhem At Forte Oil Filling Station Gbagada -- Picture by akaystum: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nigeria Police this days have become lawless and causing disruption everywhere without regards to anyone and the rule of law. I was passing through Gbagada in Lagos on Monday around 8.00 pm and behold, i saw Forte Oil selling fuel. I queued for 30 minutes and just when it was about my turn, a bus van from Anthony Division with registration number - PF 1496 AK-- drove in through the exit of the of the Filling station and parked in opposite direction where other cars parked. One among the 5 policemen came down and instructed the Filliing Station attendant to stop attending to anyone except him, the lady responded that he should allow him sell to the person shes attending to but behold, the policeman started dragging the nozzle with her (Picture).

To see the whole story and snashots, visit : http://www.toopcity.com/showthread.php?tid=1886
Re: Police Causes Mayhem At Forte Oil Filling Station Gbagada -- Picture by GoldenBoi111(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hello people kindly download Jaiye Jaiye by GoldenBoi via this link www.kaybaba.com/music-jaiye-jaiye-golden-boi/

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Hoodlums Using Motorcycle For Robberies Arrested By Lagos Police Bikers / Supreme Court Affirms Rev King’ Death Sentence. / Photos: Driver Allegedly Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.