Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,902 members, 7,976,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:12 AM

Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang (51346 Views)

Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. / 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by cutekhalifa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dis guy resemble shriek grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
The woski version of wande coal cheesy
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by adsami1: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/vulcaniser-remanded-for-robbing-neighbour/

See him face nd ears lik one alien 4som films.......tif tif jam koiko......
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by buchichukwu69: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by Sunseeker: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
cry
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by Chicagoesontop: 2:45am On Dec 30, 2015
If You See This Face Dem No Need To Tell You Say This One Don Pass Hardened Criminal !!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by blank(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2015
He was probably burnt. Maybe someone saved him from a fiery end.
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by jamalchance(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2015
NPF .... this is inhumane .... must they commit a crime just to investigate a crime .... cos this is aggravated assault
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by jamalchance(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Ganoderma:

In this day and age of fabricated information, my common sense tells me this is BS (BullSh*t)

First loophole, how did one man happen to be in possession of jewelry worth over 1 million naira. Necklace, two rings and a bracelet, worth 1.4 million? Please fabricate another lie.

At the same time he happened to have 300k with him.......and did someone notice he was driving a Camry.....I wonder what year it was. Seeing the kind of neighbor he has, I can almost bet the story assumed it was a tiny light.

2nd loophole.......how is it that only one person was caught in a 30 man gang and he happened to be the leader. Na only leader dey di adugbo ni? How did the police know they were up to 30 and that he was the leader.

Abeg.......I refuse to[b] beleive.[/b]

That picture I see is as a result of police battery that he received while being forced to admit to an offence he knew nothing about. All this stories are just fabricated lies.

you forgot to put the 'lie' in believe
Re: Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang by obidike59(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
otbliz:
Ouch

Now prospective robbers will not spare their victims cause of the whistle blower.
The guy deserve the beat sha, see as im face resemble APC
Lolz no b only APC[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.