Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,203 members, 7,974,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:41 PM

62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl (27099 Views)

Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) / 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by Harfisco(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its high time these rapist starts getting death sentences

1 Like

Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by room089: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na Buhari abi APC cause am?
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by Magician1503(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Adojutini agbalagba undecided
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by goodgood2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Enoch? His he not supposed to abstain from zex?
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by 9jatatafo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Abeg can anybody explain to me how this mofos "rappers", d.ick dey sharperly rise weneva dem wn rap.
Cos for a normal humanbeing, u gas romance before nacking na.

You are in the spirit because the female will be fighting back which means the groove is not balance and I wonder how his AK47 has the time to perform. All the same all rapists should be sent to the bottom of the ocean with a big stone tied to their necks

1 Like

Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by goodgood2(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Please, tell those guys in black that it is 'defilement,' not difilement.'

1 Like

Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by asatemple(f): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
60-12=50. Oga Enoch you are heartless and shameless
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by legenddimex(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
embarassed this is nonsense. Castrate d man jor
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by lopon: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
The jury has reached its verdict, his D¡©k should be cut off......I rise

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
DEM DEM

1 Like

Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by ndujekwu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Once a pedophile, always a pedophile
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by akigbemaru: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Raped 12 years old
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by nigeriancuban: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
hmm
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by yemoxyl(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Freiden:
The jury has reached its verdict, his D¡©k should be cut off......I rise
COURT!! cheesy
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by 1miccza: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
hollywater:
Bro do us a favour go and find out. Afterall police is your brother.

Bros una two sef na wa. You too look at the slate or blackboard or is it pako and see for yourself....
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by lumeneng22: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Haba these Ogun state Yoruba men, if they are not caught in gbomogbomo business, they will be caught in armed robbery or rape minor. Are you guys burn with criminal spoon in your mouth? I taya o.

2 Likes

Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by Rhea(f): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
bumi10:
This is so gross and pathetic. This means you can't trust anybody with your child at all. Mr Adewale Enoch, a 62-year-old, has been arrested by police operatives attached to Abigi division, in Ogun Waterside local government area of Ogun state, for having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 12 years old girl.

A police statement released on Monday, December 28, informs that the incident occurred on Saturday, boxing day at about 3:40pm at Moborode area of the state. The statement which was signed by police spokesman, Olumuyiwa Adejobi disclosed that the suspect was reported to the police by the father of the victim, and the police swung into action, leading to his arrest.

“The commissioner of police, Ogun state (CP), Abdulmajid Ali has directed that the case be transferred to the department of criminal investigation and intelligence, Eleweran, Abeokuta for further investigation and prosecution for the command has credible evidence to arraign the suspect.

“The police boss also appealed to parents and guardians to monitor their children or wards, as all hands must be on deck to eradicate this criminal, barbaric and inhuman act in our society,” the statement read in part. Ali has however vowed to leave no stone unturned to continue the fight against child abuse, gender violence and other social vices that can expose our children to moral dangers.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/shocking-62-year-old-man-arrested-in.html

[size=18pt]Slice off his nuts with a rusty razor blade and hand them over to him to gag on. That way you have one less pedophile on the streets[/size]
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by Mcowubaba: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na Engine drawin g board dem use write him data..for mugshot ?
Naija I don taya...I don relocate go Syria shocked undecided
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by gbengus17: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
POLICE SAYS DEFILIMENT-- YOU SAID RAPE. PLS THE 2 OF THEM ARE NOT THE SAME..= CHECK DICTIONARY.
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by Anidorby(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
that's too bad and inhuman... that girl is supposed to be his granddaughter.... sadthat's too bad and inhuman... that girl is supposed to be his granddaughter....
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
See mugshot oooo! shocked shocked embarassed
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by saintgoogle(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
jmoore:
Meanwhile, in another thread these were flying..

Oga why nah

Weytin I do

No be only talk i talk?

Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by missyadorable(f): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
sylaz:
wtf the police can't spell defilement??

Are you surprised? The police force is filled with illiterates
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by leofab(f): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
"difilement" is that a Yoruba word... By the way what kind of board is that?
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by francizy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
asatemple:
60-12=50. Oga Enoch you are heartless and shameless

Woman, you look so long! shocked
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by Godsgud(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
D tin still dey work so
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by gustav25: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Abeg drug and raping a baby ,which do you prefer ?
Re: 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl by Kickair(f): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Abeg can anybody explain to me how this mofos "rappers", d.ick dey sharperly rise weneva dem wn rap.
Cos for a normal humanbeing, u gas romance before nacking na.
..i wonder ooo....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Four Murdered In Sokoto Hotel / Uche Igwe Re-Arraigned For ‘Sharing’ Chrisland’s Julie Anke’s Video / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.